Vaping away ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
... on the thin ice of a new day-ay-ay-ay-ay.

Well, it doesn't feel like thin ice, but that's my ear-worm for this morning. :)

Officially, it's day 2. Got almost all of my 1st order of supplies etc. yesterday. Initially, I was bummed because what hasn't gotten here are the PTB whistle-tip blank carts. I really have no desire to even try the Gnarlburble flavor that comes with the 510 starter. Was thinking of just giving them away -- might still do that, but I can also just pull out the filler and re-use them. Have to see how much, or if, I prefer the whistle tips. Anyways, my enthusiasm returned when I discovered that the "caps" on the attys were in fact empty cartridges. I had stopped by the grocery on the way home from work, to look for some tea in pyramid bags, and didn't find any, so initially, I thought I wouldn't be able to try these out right away. :(

But wait! I have an aquarium! Hah. So I stuffed those empties and filled 'em up. FWIW, I used HBH "Aqua Pure" polyfiber. Seems to work just fine.

And so it begins. I can now start the process of acquiring all manner of accoutrements, accessories, etc. I'm kind of a gadget nut, so this all good. :) I have a few thoughts on cases, and I'll post pics over on one of the case threads one of these days. (Gotta re-read the rules about post count and privileges.)

Couple shout-outs: ecigsupply for zippy service, and to David at FreedomSmoke USA, for zippy service, and for throwing in a free sample with my piddly little juice order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread