Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Sounds real good; where can I get some of Boba's Bounty?

alien Visions my friend!

Alien Visions E-Juice

It's under the tobacco flavors ;) If you're looking for some others to try, Gorilla juice is awesome (banana tobacco), and Blueberry crumble is awesome too! Though, I've heard numerous reports of Hype being AWESOME! But definitely try Boba's if you can :)

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
You can try Corona w/lime from E-Liquid Emporium.
I've had Bella Valente with various types of beer and had no luck; does not fit together. This juice is too sweet for beer!
I'm Hispanic and I am used to Tecate, Bohemia, Corona, Carta Blanca etc...When I used to smoke MLights It went well with all these beers. I've also tried Halo Torque56, Tiki and Freedom; to no avail.

minedbojo

Jun 26, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Alien Visions my friend!

Alien Visions E-Juice

It's under the tobacco flavors ;) If you're looking for some others to try, Gorilla Juice is awesome (banana tobacco), and Blueberry crumble is awesome too! Though, I've heard numerous reports of Hype being AWESOME! But definitely try Boba's if you can :)

Good looking out; will try for sure!

goodtimes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
OKC
I'm a beer lover and a cigar lover. There's not much better than a good beer that is paired well with a nice cigar. Having said that, I think the best best is going to be stronger vapes that don't have much sweetness ("desert vapes" or sweeter RY4's, for instance). Stuff like previously mentioned Goldrush, Frisco, and other more straight-forward tobaccos would be your best bet in my opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread