Vaping - Chest pains/bloating/shortness of breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I quit smoking after 35 years with 11mg, 18mg made me sick.
When I needed 18mg for medicinal reasons it took me a month to get where I could stand it and I always felt over nic'ed for the 3 years I did it. When I could finally cut nicotine down it was a relief.

I smoked for 42+ years, between 1 - 1.5 PAD. I quit using mainly 6mg eliquids, and 2 15mL bottles of 11mg ones I'd also bought, for after dinner and first thing in the AM vaping. That worked for me. About a year ago I bumped up to 7mg, and I plan to stay there. So I can't imagine vaping 50mg, or 60mg at all, nor the 36mg the OP intends to try!

Thankyou man! I will check those out for sure. Yeah maybe I will lower the nic. 60mg doesn't even do anything for me anymore.

Don't know who you were answering, but if it was me for my suggestion of getting some plain PG and plain VG for dilution of that 36mg...you're welcome.

I do find it kind of funny how you said that "60mg doesn't even do anything for me anymore" though. It may not do anything for you (as in beneficial), but it certainly does things to you (as in ill effects), according to what you've said![/QUOTE]

I will try a non nic juice as well and see if that makes a difference, but at that point if a non nic juice is needed, I might as well not even vape.

See...that's a major difference between people who vape to stay off the smokes and those who do it recreationally just to get (as you say)..."a buzz". There are lots of people who now vape 0mg nic eliquid, and they're still not smoking any more.

Last edited:

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
I'm getting the feeling mark is underage or very cloose to that.
I just get that feeling from the way he posts and his ignorance.

You say you got 36mg to test instead? It's still way to much.
Even i that was a 2 packs a day smoker used 24mg then went down to 18mg shortly after and after few months 12mg and so on.
Also getting a nick buzz is almost impossible with vaping. Atleast i never got one, not the pleasant one that you can get from smoking. Because the buzz from smoking is diffrent in several ways. It's all the chemicals and the fact that nicotine reaches ur brain in just few seconds due said chemicals that makes the buzz.

Vaping doesn't have that and it's absorbtion is much slower. This was a huge deal for me when i started vaping, due i never got that real feeling of having a smoke, so WTA helped out slightly there initially.

If you're so inclined to vape with nicotine, atleast go down to 12-6mg for a non never smoker before.
What you're doing sounds more like an intentional overdose for god knows what reasons, ofcourse you will feel ill by doing so. nic od is unpleasant, luckily the body tells you early on so it's basicly impossible to keep vaping to make you actually hurt yourself with the od.

I'd prolly go with another device than a juul as well but that's just me.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You are getting good advice, you should heed it. If the only nic that you think will find satisfying is the Juul, I'd just suggest vaping.

LOL, feel compelled to state I wish I'd done more wax ah, research. I wore jeans to my anniversary, sticky ones. :lol::lol::lol:. Also think it's gonna be a while before my hair follicles recover. Just citing it as another instance of doing something and NOT expecting the results. If you even need one. :lol:

Anna

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
You are getting good advice, you should heed it. If the only nic that you think will find satisfying is the Juul, I'd just suggest vaping.

LOL, feel compelled to state I wish I'd done more wax ah, research. I wore jeans to my anniversary, sticky ones. :lol::lol::lol:. Also think it's gonna be a while before my hair follicles recover. Just citing it as another instance of doing something and NOT expecting the results. If you even need one. :lol:

Anna

Did you post on a waxing forum?
Get the wax off before trying the torch.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I did not have time, sadly. I'm sure I can get what I need at Sally's today. LOL.

There is nothing left to torch, besides my scorched and bleeding hair follicles. It did WORK, and my left leg is a vast improvement over my right leg that I started with.

I DON'T USE a torch anyplace, almost. I sincerely (still) think that waxing is the way to go. It was just ah, a little experimental, you really have to get the wax thin enough and the freaking "fabric of PAIN" on there quick enough and etc.

Anna

rocknmum

Apr 11, 2013
Windham, ME, USA
I did not have time, sadly. I'm sure I can get what I need at Sally's today. LOL.

There is nothing left to torch, besides my scorched and bleeding hair follicles. It did WORK, and my left leg is a vast improvement over my right leg that I started with.

I DON'T USE a torch anyplace, almost. I sincerely (still) think that waxing is the way to go. It was just ah, a little experimental, you really have to get the wax thin enough and the freaking "fabric of PAIN" on there quick enough and etc.

Anna
Omg dude I could have given you some dos and don’ts haha lesson learned

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread