Status
Not open for further replies.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Don't remember ever having this problem before, been vaping for about two years or something, maybe I've been hitting it a bit too hard recently? Seems as if when I take deep breathes the last day or two my lungs/rib cage is aching a little, not unbearable just a slightly uncomfortable noticeable tightness.

Anyone had this before? Perhaps it will just last a couple of days might just be muscle pains irrelevant to me vaping.
If it's vaping related is it anything to worry about?

Any ideas from people who have experienced this? Perhaps cut down how much I'm vaping for a few days or something like that?

Well it's been a month bro and we're all in suspense. Hope you're feeling better and found that PG/VG balance point.

Good luck. :)

Reactions: skoony

Headhunter950

Feb 22, 2016
Well for anyone that has similar problems, it's been a while now, basically I eased off for a couple of days and I started again as normal, surely enough my chest pain had come back, not as much when I breathe in but just in general, I have come to understand that the problem is most likely an acid reflux effect, causing heartburn and indigestion, causing pain around my chest area, this is a result of my poor diet, and lack of exercise haha, I drink coffee regularly, smoke my ecig, eat spicy foods and am constantly chewing gum, all relating to a build up of acid in the stomach, symptoms would kick off more after a night drinking alcohol, as I am aware there is a small part of your gastreal system (sorry if my terminology is poor) that separates the acid in the stomach from rising up and causing heart burn etc, all of these effects of my fairly poor diet are more than likely allowing this small part to become uncomfortable and release this acid up through the osophygus, basic acid reflux as far as I'm concerned, the vaping will be contributing with no more significants than the other factors irritating this part that plugs in the stomach acid, so a change of diet and general exercise and becoming fitter with some anti acids will be my next step, using all these irritable factors in low moderation, after that if it all persists then maybe id be looking at GERD being the problem, but it's too early to be thinking anything like that.

I apologise as I should have really looking back have pointed out these other factors such as my diet and stress levels, I just had no idea that they could be the main culprits contributing to this kind of chest pain through reflux, in summary, the ecig side of things is contributing and may not be helping my chest as puffing on it does trigger the pain at times, but no more so than any other factors and so should all be a case of regulating my diet and getting healthier as I continue to enjoy vaping like I was before

Thanks again for all the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread