Vaping Cigar-like experience - possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
The 22e is the mod I got my son to stop him smoking and it worked, now he's on dtl like me but still uses the 22 as he says it is more closely towards actually smoking, so I think it might be worth while to try for the cigar experience, it is purely mtl and to be honest I hate it, it's not my thing, so restricted but might just be what you are looking for

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The Siren's great very adjustable. Soak it well first, I assume you would but that one seems to just come COATED in machining oil. IDK.

Geekvape sent me a "cigar" type vape shsped like a cigar but I never tried it. I named it the Bill Clinton and forgot about it. If you are a visual type person I could see that tricking your brain somehow.

The husband used to DL cigars all the time in his misspent youth. People do it, I don't think it's advised, but they do.

I have yet to meet the perfect "cigar" type vaper, the one where like, the smell of it makes me want to throw up immediately. No no on the cigars for me, but good luck.
Anna

Reactions: MacTechVpr

BaronHarkonnen

Oct 21, 2019
Israel
I think you'll really like the Siren 2. I just got one last week, and I'm in love. First rebuildable I've tried that hits similarly to tanks that use the Nautilus BVC coil. Very smooth, but surprisingly dense even at cooler temps.

just received the Siren 2!
Right of the bat I can tell it’s better for puffing with mouth, it’s just easier to do compared to DL. I do feel it has less taste and nicotine (I mean the nicotine is not felt as much as with DL) but that’s ok, I will Up the nicotine content, some experimentation is needed.
Quite a lot of vapor indeed! A pleasant surprise. At 30w only!
9 airflow options is great
I will have to experiment with different coils as well.
I’m a bit concerned about the mouth tip - I’m afraid I might loose it (it’s not very tight) and maybe I would have preferred wider tip. maybe I can order a third party one, like custom made (I heard some people do that),
But really that’s nitpicking - so far I really like this tank!

Just took a look... very interesting and reasonable prices. Thanks.

Definitely gonna try it
They have many options for PG/VG mixes - honestly, I’ve never bothered - I just bought whatever is in the store, usually it says MaxVG and that’s it.
It’s time for some reading on the subject I guess!

The Siren's great very adjustable. Soak it well first, I assume you would but that one seems to just come COATED in machining oil. IDK.

Geekvape sent me a "cigar" type vape shsped like a cigar but I never tried it. I named it the Bill Clinton and forgot about it. If you are a visual type person I could see that tricking your brain somehow.

The husband used to DL cigars all the time in his misspent youth. People do it, I don't think it's advised, but they do.

I have yet to meet the perfect "cigar" type vaper, the one where like, the smell of it makes me want to throw up immediately. No no on the cigars for me, but good luck.
Anna

I just washed it with water - if I read your post before, I would have soaked it probably there is definitely some chemical odor when you first open it.
I’ve never “soaked” any of my RTAs, just a wash. How do you soak them? Just in water?

My first vape was shaped like a cigar, it cost 50$, but it was very anemic, it produced very little vapor, and it had no button - it activated when you draw the air (that’s actually not a bad idea), but when I was introduced to real Vape device it was like night and day difference.
I heard that there are high end cigar like devices, but I don’t have them in my country, so no way to try before I buy.

“DL cigar” - do you mean your husband DL real cigar? That’s hardcore truly hardcore. The best I can (could) do is DL a pipe - it makes your head spin! (But the smell is nicer to people around compared to a cigar)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread