Status
Not open for further replies.

barkfunklerbunk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2014
Planet Earth
Well, due to issues to MBV, I've found myself shopping with vaping.com

After being a casual member of ECF for so long, how did I miss this shop? I'm hoping this will be a tried and true source for my juice like MBV has been. I'm trying some new salts, TWST. The 2x30 ml for 21.99 was pretty attractive.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
The 2x30 ml for 21.99 was pretty attractive.

I haven't bought any eliquid from vendors in more than 3 years, until I bought the (4) 30mL WelcomePack for $1 with Free S/H from Vape Wild about 2 weeks ago. Got them for a relative to try, especially at that price. They sent not only the (4) 30mL I'd chosen from a huge list (at my choice of 6mg nic, 35PG/65VG ratio), but they also added another 30mL + (2) 10mL of different ones I hadn't chosen, for free. I taste tested a drop of several of them on my finger, and they were very good, IMO! The relative will let me know how they are when vaped though.

However, if you like that $21.99 price for the (2) 30mL you ordered, you'd love what it would cost you to make your own eliquids. My most expensive recipe to make, costs me $3.30 for 100mL (nic, PG, VG, and flavorings). Most others range from about $2.00-$2.75 per 100mL. DIY isn't difficult at all to learn nor to do. If you ever think you might want to try it, PM me, and I'll help you with it. I'm no expert, but I've taught 9 people so far...locally in person, by email, through PM on here, and by phone.

With everything going on with the FDA now and now a new proposed Bill in Congress that is among other things...seeking to eliminate online shopping for vaping stuff...learning how to DIY could be the only way we'll all be able to continue vaping for as long as we want to.

kianaru

Jun 3, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread