smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    This brings another vaping Dennis to mind.

frank.jpg

Darkotic

Verified Member
    I totally thought this thread was about movie theater "stealth vaping" lol. I do this a lot when they aren't crowded, I sit in the back away from people and hold every inhale for a few seconds to minimize the exhale vapor. It's pretty much impossible to get caught this way. Even if someone saw you they wouldn't think anything of it because they can't see any vapor.

Back to the topic, I have never seen anyone vaping in movies. I go to the theater about once a week and I'm constantly watching movies at home. I think the more vaping becomes mainstream we will start to see it in movies.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 29, 2012
    s. florida
    krew406 - I have been stealth vaping in the movies for 3 years. Only when I can sit in the back and not be elbow to elbow to other people. To stealth vape just hold it in for a bit and nothing should come out when exhaling. Its not the most satisfying way to vape as I prefer to see the exhaled vapor but it does in a pinch. However if your sub-ohming there is little you can do to stealth vape when your puffing on a cloud monster.

as to the original topic, its becoming more and more common in movies and on tv shows. usually its someone in the background or scene extras rather then the stars themselves.

Darkotic

Verified Member
    krew406 - I have been stealth vaping in the movies for 3 years. Only when I can sit in the back and not be elbow to elbow to other people. To stealth vape just hold it in for a bit and nothing should come out when exhaling. Its not the most satisfying way to vape as I prefer to see the exhaled vapor but it does in a pinch. However if your sub-ohming there is little you can do to stealth vape when your puffing on a cloud monster.

as to the original topic, its becoming more and more common in movies and on tv shows. usually its someone in the background or scene extras rather then the stars themselves.

This is exactly how I do it. I don't stealth vape in movies if there are people next or behind me. Like I mentioned in my post it is impossible to get caught. I do a really slow exhale too and minimal vapor comes out, it disappears right away. Yeah don't sub-ohm it lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread