vaping in turkey, import e juice to turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazara

Feb 4, 2019
hello guys,
i am moving to turkey in a couple of months, i have a couple of questions if you can kindly answer:
1- can i import e juice from the US to turkey?
2-if i can change the description on the box from e juice to something else like shampoo, will the customs see the contents of the box and confiscate my items?
3- can i import vape devices/pods to turkey?
4- can anyone please recommend vape shops in Istanbul, turkey.
thanks guys.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
2. If you get caught you'll be in much more trouble than if you put the right description that's common sense.
Can't help on the other points though.

Edit: a quick google search for the subject said vaping is banned in turkey, if such is the case no one will be able to help you as we do not go against the law here.

Reactions: lamarrk

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
hello guys,
i am moving to turkey in a couple of months, i have a couple of questions if you can kindly answer:
1- can i import e juice from the US to turkey?
2-if i can change the description on the box from e juice to something else like shampoo, will the customs see the contents of the box and confiscate my items?
3- can i import vape devices/pods to turkey?
4- can anyone please recommend vape shops in Istanbul, turkey.
thanks guys.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might want to try to contact some of our fellow ECF members by PM private message and ask:
Search Results for Query: Turkey | E-Cigarette Forum
A word on: "Personal import
There is a difference between personal import and commercial import, and this applies in almost every country. For example in a country where e-cigarette or nicotine refill import is banned, it is usually the case that this applies to commercial imports through Customs. Personal packages via the postal service are often not affected."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread