The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

vaping in turkey, import e juice to turkey

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by jazara, Feb 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jazara

jazara New Member

Feb 4, 2019
    hello guys,
    i am moving to turkey in a couple of months, i have a couple of questions if you can kindly answer:
    1- can i import e juice from the US to turkey?
    2-if i can change the description on the box from e juice to something else like shampoo, will the customs see the contents of the box and confiscate my items?
    3- can i import vape devices/pods to turkey?
    4- can anyone please recommend vape shops in Istanbul, turkey.
    thanks guys.

2. QcVaper

QcVaper Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2017
    Canada/Quebec
    2. If you get caught you'll be in much more trouble than if you put the right description that's common sense.
    Can't help on the other points though.

Edit: a quick google search for the subject said vaping is banned in turkey, if such is the case no one will be able to help you as we do not go against the law here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Car147

Car147 Full Member

Nov 13, 2014
    Highlands,Scotland
    I don't know about importing mods/eliquid) but we had no probs when we there in 2016 and 2017 for holiday in Marmaris (Dalaman area) Airport security were fine with it as long as you had the mods and batteries clearly avilable for inspection.

4. Yes, there is a way to receive E-Juice in Turkey. It would be better if you have it shipped to The Country of Georgia and pick it up from there. Write down that the contents are Essential Oils.

Contact the people at buycheapejuice.com by email, they might be able to help.

5. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Might want to try to contact some of our fellow ECF members by PM private message and ask:
    Search Results for Query: Turkey | E-Cigarette Forum
    A word on: "Personal import
    There is a difference between personal import and commercial import, and this applies in almost every country. For example in a country where e-cigarette or nicotine refill import is banned, it is usually the case that this applies to commercial imports through Customs. Personal packages via the postal service are often not affected."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.