Vaping non flavored juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

4GTM

Feb 8, 2013
Posting here because that's normally where I have. I was at a point where I was going to dive into DIY. I don't vape the sweet stuff but was ready to make the plunge into mixing. But I've seen posts from members here who said they vape unflavored juice so I thought I might give it a shot...thank you sooo much! This is it for me! Sorry but I can't remember who you are however I'm grateful for the info provided. It was as one poster mentioned...a true cig feel..for me also.
I'm gonna hunt for a local vaper who might need some flavors...donated :thumbs:. My flavors aren't extensive as many since I was a tobacco flavored vaper. I must mention as a never before mixer I did order flavors that were probably way outside my preferred tobacco flavors..area code 70726.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Congrats on finding what you like.

I'm not trying to dissuade you from giving away your flavors or anything, but sometimes testbeds change and over time you will be pretty sensitive to flavors if you put a drop of mint or menthol in a juice you will have that option.

Even if you never use it in your whole life.

Happy vaping either way :)
Anna

dedi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Rochester NY
Posting here because that's normally where I have. I was at a point where I was going to dive into DIY. I don't vape the sweet stuff but was ready to make the plunge into mixing. But I've seen posts from members here who said they vape unflavored juice so I thought I might give it a shot...thank you sooo much! This is it for me! Sorry but I can't remember who you are however I'm grateful for the info provided. It was as one poster mentioned...a true cig feel..for me also.
I'm gonna hunt for a local vaper who might need some flavors...donated :thumbs:. My flavors aren't extensive as many since I was a tobacco flavored vaper. I must mention as a never before mixer I did order flavors that were probably way outside my preferred tobacco flavors..area code 70726.

I don't even remember the year (maybe 7 or 8 yrs ago) I started diy unflavored! At first of course I was all about tobacco, chocolate, Coffey and a couple of fruits. Not sure why I changed except for a suggestion here....so glad and easy! Really saves money on coils!

dedi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Rochester NY
I've been vaping diy unflavoured for quite a while now and love it.Anna's right to say to hang onto your flavours as every now and again it's nice to add a drop of it to your unflavoured for a bit of change,kinda to break up the same ol' same ol'.

Oops, too late for me :)

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I have been vaping unflavored for the last couple of years. I did DIY and vaped basically fruits, Mango, Peach, etc. I went through a hard financial time and couldn't afford flavors so mixed up my normal 60PG/40VG and whatever nic level I was vaping at the time and I found my ADV. I'm still vaping the 60/40 with 10mg/ml nic at 12 watts. I'm very happy with my ADV and other than my nic level changing every now and then my ADV hasn't changed since I went totally unflavored. And I will say that it isn't for everyone (I hope some politician hasn't read this and thinks otherwise). Have a good day and vape whatever you want as long as you are not going to suck on a cigarette.
Jerry

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

When I started Vaping, I got into DIY almost immediately because I Couldn't find e-Liquids that were Strong Enough. Or Sweet Enough.

But after a Few Years, I started to Burned Out on those Face Melting Mixes.

Then one day I was putting a Build Together for a RTA and I thought... "Why Not try some Unflavored just for a Change?". The Problem was I had already Primed the Cotton on my build with Flavored e-Liquid. No Big. I'm Not going to like it anyway. So I just Filled the RTA Tank with Unflavored.

That Day was a Huge Turning Point.

Because the Hit was Fantastic. Tons of Flavor. But also somehow more Refreshing. And what Blew My Mind was How Long the Flavor Lasted. Just from a Few Drops of Flavored e-Liquid on the New Cotton.

Today, I do Pure Unflavored about Half of the time. And the other 1/2 using the Flavored Wick method I had stumbled on. I have Never Put a Flavored e-Liquid into a Squonk Bottle.

If someone has Never tried Unflavored, I would Highly recommend it. And if you think the Jump from Flavored to Unflavored is going to be Too Big, try that Flavored Wick tech.

4GTM

Feb 8, 2013
I'll hold onto several flavors just in case and if I have a need for a flavor I will try the flavored wick approach. All I've ever been interested in was tobacco flavors and while I still have several good store bought juices I was still missing something. When I filled my tank with unflavored I was expecting it wouldn't impress me, I was wrong. I hope to find someone in my area who could make good use of the flavors I have.

mauro888

Unresolved Status
Oct 28, 2020
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    While I do mix up simple flavors to squank, my go to is unflavored juice.

Simple to make/mix, cheap and I rarely get tired of it. (nothing to 'fade') Did I mention that my coils+rayon wick last MONTHS rather than hours or days?

I mix three different solutions: 7mg, 18mg and 50mg. All for different uses and times of the day.

g.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread