Vaping Superstore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicotine

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
China
Am I the only one that would like an online store that sold it all? Over a year into vaping, and I am growing weary of constantly filling in my details to so many vendors, and ordering a bottle here a atty there. My juice benchmarks are made up of variety of flavors from different vendors, and if im lucky enough that they have some of my order usually not the right attys i use etc etc. I am wasting $30 bucks a month at least on postage. I can not be the only one. Come on vendors please stock even if it is a small number all the current attys. There is a horrible bias forming towards the 510. :( I have lost count of the times a vendor did not get my order because of this.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Am I the only one that would like an online store that sold it all? Over a year into vaping, and I am growing weary of constantly filling in my details to so many vendors, and ordering a bottle here a atty there. My juice benchmarks are made up of variety of flavors from different vendors, and if im lucky enough that they have some of my order usually not the right attys i use etc etc. I am wasting $30 bucks a month at least on postage.

Have you considered just stocking up? If you're set on a few juices, just buy a large bottle of each. Buy several cartos, or whatever at once.

There is a horrible bias forming towards the 510. :(

Hmmm, I wonder why that is? :D

I can only speculate as to why a vendor might not carry a lot of stuff, but it probably has to do with having only so much money to tie up in inventory. If someone wants to specialize in juice, well, that's their decision. My impression is that most e-cig vendors aren't large operations. Maybe some are doing it as a sideline to their jobs. There's a limit somewhere to how much time you can spend doing that without going crazy too.

I doubt we'll ever get to the point where "grape" tastes the same whether you order it from TV or FSU or anyone. I don't know how to get 100+ vendors to agree on what grape should taste like. Compound that with hundreds of flavors, and where does that leave you?

If you're regularly buying juice from a particular vendor, you might be able to convince them to carry your favorite hardware.

debbir

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
Orlando, FL
Have you considered just stocking up? If you're set on a few juices, just buy a large bottle of each. Buy several cartos, or whatever at once.

Hmmm, I wonder why that is? :D

I can only speculate as to why a vendor might not carry a lot of stuff, but it probably has to do with having only so much money to tie up in inventory. If someone wants to specialize in juice, well, that's their decision. My impression is that most e-cig vendors aren't large operations. Maybe some are doing it as a sideline to their jobs. There's a limit somewhere to how much time you can spend doing that without going crazy too.

I doubt we'll ever get to the point where "grape" tastes the same whether you order it from TV or FSU or anyone. I don't know how to get 100+ vendors to agree on what grape should taste like. Compound that with hundreds of flavors, and where does that leave you?

If you're regularly buying juice from a particular vendor, you might be able to convince them to carry your favorite hardware.

Good points, Whistle. I had not thought of it that way (money tied up and side sources of income)

Not to mention the fact that if there were a superstore, all the others may have to go out of business.

I do wonder if we are ever going to see Vapor brick and mortar stores go up all over. I know there are some kiosks and a few of the smoker's stores sell the really expensive ones (cannot recall the name). I would guess that as this catches on more and more, there may be.

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
Virginia does have stores.

It's good and logical... to have real, walk-in stores.
If many online suppliers are too small, I suppose they could always do a business merger also.

I haven't tried so many online suppliers yet, but two in the state of PA, I am so very pleased with. They sell parts for so many models, and shipping starts as low as free, with minimal orders.

But I really think that many suppliers need to merge very soon. The FDA has appealed and is pressing forward to ban ecigs in the U.S. We need giant U.S. suppliers in the near future to help ecigs surive in the U.S.

Slickstick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Am I the only one that would like an online store that sold it all? Over a year into vaping, and I am growing weary of constantly filling in my details to so many vendors, and ordering a bottle here a atty there. My juice benchmarks are made up of variety of flavors from different vendors, and if im lucky enough that they have some of my order usually not the right attys i use etc etc. I am wasting $30 bucks a month at least on postage. I can not be the only one. Come on vendors please stock even if it is a small number all the current attys. There is a horrible bias forming towards the 510. I have lost count of the times a vendor did not get my order because of this.

Most of us have limited funds. I chose to stock the 510 because I believe it to be the best. In order to carry supplies for the 510, I could not carry any other brands.

Although I am new to vaping,I would have to agree. I am still trying out different vendors for flavors. One grape doesn't taste the same as another grape from a different store. I found that out the hard way. It would make it easy when telling someone about the ecig and where to get it, too.

Tell them to hit up ecf forums. The forum suppliers link at the top of the page.

Hmmm, I wonder why that is?

correctamundo

Good points, Whistle. I had not thought of it that way (money tied up and side sources of income)

Not to mention the fact that if there were a superstore, all the others may have to go out of business.

I do wonder if we are ever going to see Vapor brick and mortar stores go up all over. I know there are some kiosks and a few of the smoker's stores sell the really expensive ones (cannot recall the name). I would guess that as this catches on more and more, there may be.

Many suppliers that could afford a brick and mortar avoid such decisions for fear of impending bans.

As an alternative, maybe a bunch of different vendors could "team up" through one website. One checkout, one charge for shipping, everyone's happy

I have suggested this in the past. Most suppliers are out for numero uno

Virginia does have stores.

It's good and logical... to have real, walk-in stores.
If many online suppliers are too small, I suppose they could always do a business merger also.

I haven't tried so many online suppliers yet, but two in the state of PA, I am so very pleased with. They sell parts for so many models, and shipping starts as low as free, with minimal orders.

But I really think that many suppliers need to merge very soon. The FDA has appealed and is pressing forward to ban ecigs in the U.S. We need giant U.S. suppliers in the near future to help ecigs surive in the U.S.

I agree... any takers?

I keep ordering from heaven-gifts (China) simply because they DO seem to have everything I need. And great prices, too. But the postage is high, of course.

Me TOO! But not HG.. I like Health Cabin and Bauway

I notice they won't accept orders from the UK, I wonder why that is.

Something about a ban?

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Well give then TW's USA branch sucks (my opinion based on the number of people they have screwed over) the biggest selection of items I have seen is from LitecigUSA They have hardware and kits for the vast majority of models out there, a huge juice selection including RATH juice, :censored: good prices, and free shipping over $15! I use them pretty much exclusively now. The only time I go elsewhere is to get mod parts.

NOTE: I am in no way affiliated with LiteCig, I am simply a big LiteCig FanBoy. :D Shawn has treated me, and many others, VERY well!

Lumiis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
London, Kentucky
Sounds weird, but I love the fact that one vendors grape doesn't taste like the next. If all flavors tasted the same, there would only be maybe 100 flavors out there. This way there are Thousands!

Also, you can really tell how good a vendor is by the juice they sell. Cheap, nasty, harsh tasting juice's show they're just in it for the money.

Just my :2c:

Haytoni

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
N.W. Florida
Well give then TW's USA branch sucks (my opinion based on the number of people they have screwed over) the biggest selection of items I have seen is from LitecigUSA They have hardware and kits for the vast majority of models out there, a huge juice selection including RATH juice, :censored: good prices, and free shipping over $15! I use them pretty much exclusively now. The only time I go elsewhere is to get mod parts.

NOTE: I am in no way affiliated with LiteCig, I am simply a big LiteCig FanBoy. :D Shawn has treated me, and many others, VERY well!

I second that, buy most of my supplies from LiteCig. Never had a bad one yet.

billo

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Wesley Chapel, FL
Litecig is a superstore with good prices ??

LiteCig doesn't even have 30 ml juice. Did I miss it ?
Their 10 ml prices are much higher than HG.

Don't see any eGo batteries, only kits. Many things missing.

A LR atomizer is $9.95 vs. $6 at heaven-gifts. Good prices ? Order 4 and savings will pay the postage from China and it arrives in about 6 days. Order more things and you're even farther ahead .

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Sounds weird, but I love the fact that one vendors grape doesn't taste like the next. If all flavors tasted the same, there would only be maybe 100 flavors out there. This way there are Thousands!

I suppose it depends on how you look at it. Do you think of it as analogous to something like wine? Then you can enjoy the equivalent of comparing chardonnays from various wineries.

OTOH, if you want a pack of Pall Malls, and that's what you really want, then no matter what retailer you buy them from, they'll be exactly that -- a pack of Pall Malls.

No, it isn't weird at all. And we actually have both represented in the e-cig world. More than one vendor carries EcoPure; more than one carries Dekang. (At least I think I'm correct about that.)

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.

It won't surprise me to see businesses such as Cigarette King and Smoker Friendly get into vaping supplies.

As an alternative, maybe a bunch of different vendors could "team up" through one website. One checkout, one charge for shipping, everyone's happy :)

Like a mini-Amazon? Could work. I think it more likely to see maybe a juice-oriented vendor to team up with a hardware vendor. I wonder about the backend logistics of keeping accounts straight -- not that it can't be done and managed well, just that it adds a layer of complexity. And it's easier to hire someone to manage the complexity if you're already a large company.

Bluerooster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Grenage said:
Originally Posted by Grenage
I notice they won't accept orders from the UK, I wonder why that is.
Something about a ban?

Something about a ban?

More like the UK is a competitor to China?
There is a high dollar brand sold in the US at Tobacco shops. that comes from the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread