Vaping tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimaz

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
It's not Sunday night for me yet... I pulled out an 6 month old Tobacco DIY flavor that was too harsh at that time, just to revisit it... I've been stuck on it with my morning coffee, and it seems that I'll be on it until my evening... The culinary take in vaping is what makes me choose it over smoking. I'm in control of what I vape and Life is good...

Edit: you look very cute in that picture

Last edited:

Shazz Preston

Feb 15, 2016
Sitting in an airport in Nashville vaping Vaping Rabbit Milkman.

I am a DIY guy but Milkman is hard to find in Canada, so I grabbed a bottle to try. Good stuff. A lot better than OHW's Milk Man IMO.
That sounds like my kinda juice. I love creamy vapes, desert etc

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 using Tapatalk

Reactions: aceman3330

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
What's everyone vaping. I'm enjoying my Sunday night drinking hot chocolate eating a bit of chocolate at same time.

Washing it down with Sundae Fundae by Mr Good Vape. Such a good combo :)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I take it you have a fondness for chocolate , if i'm way off and not even close don't bite my head off , just have that feeling.

Reactions: Shazz Preston

Shazz Preston

Feb 15, 2016
:eek::eek::eek::eek::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I take it you have a fondness for chocolate , if i'm way off and not even close don't bite my head off , just have that feeling.
Lol I like desert vapes, like cookie, fudge, custard and butterscotch. Now and again I like a hot chocolate :) Vape went nice with it. Used to be opposite last year I liked fruit vapes.

aceman3330

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2014
Nakhonsithammarat, Thailand
Lol I like desert vapes, like cookie, fudge, custard and butterscotch. Now and again I like a hot chocolate :) Vape went nice with it. Used to be opposite last year I liked fruit vapes.

Hey, me too, I still have some fruity liquid left but go mostly for the sweet, creamy desert ones right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shazz Preston

McAnythingReally

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2015
Albany, NY
If you like I ❤️ Donuts, give I ❤️ Cookies a try! That's what I've been vaping on the last couple days and it's absolutely delicious!
Ill 2nd this, I enjoyed I <3 Donuts, but I <3 Cookies is even better. Scooped a bottle of that up a week or so ago, that disappeared in a few days. Currently rotating between My Goblin Mini on my Cuboid w/Stimulus- Smooth Curves(Melon/Banana/Vanila) and my Plume Veil on my Akuma Clone with some Manggo Boba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread