Vaping tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLoki

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2014
Vail,AZ,USA
I was Vaping some diy fire and ice but getting bored with that so getting ready to switch to another diy I call Jagermint, it's 2% TFA absinthe and 3% TFA peppermint. My other like that I loved is Fairy's Kiss, 3% TFA absinthe and 3% TFA acai.

And to the person broiling the ribeye, forshame you sinner against the beef. Such a wonderful cut of meat ruined in a broiler. You char grill a ribeye to beautiful perfection and savor the glorious juicy triumph of the beef.

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
Lol I like desert vapes, like cookie, fudge, custard and butterscotch. Now and again I like a hot chocolate :) Vape went nice with it. Used to be opposite last year I liked fruit vapes.

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 using Tapatalk
MMM... Butterscotch, I love it. I am switching between my diys. Pink lemonade, guava-banana cream, blueberry muffin, strawberry cream cheese cake, pb&j, strawberry custard, fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA, vanilla caramel custard, and good old unflavored.

VaporDaze

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2015
Denver, CO
Just noticed you were replying to someone else. I'm still going to check it though, lmao.

Hahaha no worries, it's worth a try! I normally only use 1 flavor until I got my paws on this one, very nice dessert vape! Perfect after dinner to keep my hands out of the real cookie jar :blink:

Reactions: HemiHonda

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
I seem to have settled in on this old dog tonight, a Panzer-Magma. I just realized this desert ship was made way back in Nov. of last year, man does it taste superb. The nuttiness in it is just popping, with a nice tobacco finish.
panzer magma.jpg

Reactions: sig-cmt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread