Status
Not open for further replies.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
quit smoking and substituting another habit
That habit may be spreading the word of health over death and one heck of a good thing.
One thing I love to ask vapers is do your fingernails now not have black ugly cirlces after 6 months?
Its amazing when some see results that have to come from the choice to change.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Hmm, I never got those circles. Now I'm curious if I was doing it wrong :)

it happen to me , and going to gym is a reguirement three times a week.It was so freaky to see not only my lungs heal but the cirlcles of my nails tell me this is the path.Hate to preach but its hard to not see the effects.

jotterby

Jun 2, 2013
Wakefield, UK
I've asked myself the same question a few times since I started vaping, especially those times that I find myself grabbing my vape stick more and more.

I was smoking for 6 years, but I was never 'too' addicted to the nicotine. I would get rushes with every cigarette (I wouldn't usually smoke more than about 4 or 5 a day) but that also meant I felt the effects so much more.... I got the dizziness, the sweet sicky feeling, I could feel my blood pumping, and worst of all a sluggish that wouldn't usually go away for at least 5 minutes after the stinky.

So when I started to vape I naturally thought 'what have I actually achieved?' as my demon was the habit more than the addiction. Whilst that's still there, I don't feel like crap 5 times a day anymore, I'm not spending anywhere near as much money, and I'm satisfying my need without feeling like I'm bleeding from the inside.

I'm proud of myself, and you should be too. The habit is a hard one to kick, and as they say nicotine is more addictive than ......, and very few people can succeed from going cold turkey, so pat yourself on the back have yourself a vape, and just remember, you're saving your own life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread