Vaping WIN! At last (hopefully)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Louisiana
I just got some new CE3's in from GotVapes, their Phoenix Top coils, and at least the one I am vaping is a total win. I had tried the CE2s before, as well as the Vivi Nova (2.5), and didn't like them. They both tasted plasticy to me so I assumed this whole family of products tasted like that. I have avoided them while trying other vaping products, but after finding nothing satisfying except dripping (which while nice is a pain in the ***), I decided to try some CE3s for the heck of it. Gave them a good vape and...

NO PLASTIC TASTE?!?!?!

So what's different? Well the only difference I can see is that these have crystal clear tubes and clearish silicon-looking seals. The old CE2s I used all had frosty tubes, but the Vivi was clear, so I don't think it was the tubes. On the other hand, both the CE2s I used and the Vivi Nova both had black rubbery-looking seals. Could these black seals have been giving off a weird flavor? I wonder, because they obviously had switched the these clearish ones for some reason...

In conclusion though, WHO CARES! I just hope all the rest of these CE3s I got in are this good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread