Vaping Zone Concentrated DIY Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
Apple Pie? Apple Pie, oh my! I've been wanting a VZ apple pie from the get go! Great to know you like it so much, MrB. Keep us updated on the mixings.
Well so Far I really like it as is but also got a nice vape by mixing Whipped Cream and Vanilla with the Apple Pie!

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
It sounds like the apple pie is not that good. If it needs additions. What flavors do you taste in the standalone flavor?
The Apple pie is very good on its own I just also like to see how everything goes with other stuff! I mean Gawd i even played with HFC even tho its the Top for me on its own. This is a good apple pie and don't need any tweaking unless you want a twist to it...

I will report back on the flavors I get as a standalone being i played so much with my first run! lol

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
The Apple pie is very good on its own I just also like to see how everything goes with other stuff! I mean Gawd i even played with HFC even tho its the Top for me on its own. This is a good apple pie and don't need any tweaking unless you want a twist to it...

I will report back on the flavors I get as a standalone being i played so much with my first run! lol
A good apple pie is very hard to find. Thanks man.

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
Try sending them an email and request the apple pie. They might help you.
I just ordered 500ml of nic yesterday. FDA Anxiety!! LOL
This apple pie is REAL close to the real thing! only thing missing is the crust but the filling is all there. Hope they get this in stock soon...

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Hey there guys, what flavor do they use for the "non" super concentrates? Are they re bottling TPA or FA or something?

What is the general % for their non super concentrates?
Der bottlin Billy Ray's finest bathtub batch.
Mix at dat der taste till your hearts's desired. 1 to 20%

Seriously, I would email the vendor, and ask about them.

Last edited:

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
I'm really into mint vapes and would love to hear anyones thoughts on some of the VZ mints. Also, just to clarify, If I were to mix flavors say for a vanilla mint, I would still shoot for a total of about 2.5% flavor, right? Something like 1% vanilla and 1.5% peppermint?

Also, I don't see any sweeteners on the site. I do like a sweet vape, are any of you adding EM or other sweeteners to these super concentrated flavors?

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
just a quick update....and everyone is going to have to put on their thinking caps for this one....as I dont know how to figure it just yet....

Got my flavors in, mixed up a 10 ml batch of real cig and menthol...

initial mix was as follows:

2.4ml nic (PG based-100mg down to 24mg)
3 drops Real Cig
3 drops Menthol
reaminder topped off with VG

This tobacco didnt taste ANYTHING like smoking tobacco, and there wasnt much of a menthol feel to it. It tasted EXACTLY like chewing tobacco....feel and taste. I couldnt vape it (now this is without any steep time). I wanted more of a menthol feel and taste to it.

(sampled again after 2 day steep.....same results)

Adjustment:

I took 2.5ml out of the bottle
Added 3 more drops of menthol
topped off again with more VG.

Result:

This was a really nice vape if you like tobaccos. It turned it into kind of a pipe type menthol tobacco. Still not quite enough menthol feel to me, but very much a vapeable mix. The menthol is there, not over powering....but enough that it lingers in my throat. The tobacco was still there, maybe still a little too much but not bad and definitely not chewing tobacco.

My problem now is trying to figure out how to remake what I have. I think maybe next batch will be 2 drops Real Cig to 6 drops menthol....maybe a little more. That still doesnt put me too far off the suggested mixing %, about 3-3.5%. But theirs is what it is....a suggestion. I plan to just step up the mix about .5% at a time until I find my sweet spot.

Now time to mix up individual batches of the rest of the flavorings (which is what I should have done first) to see how strong the flavor is, and to see which of the caramel flavorings I like the best. Now I regret not ordering Hazlenut...bet it would be awesome!

wolcen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Boston, MA
www.wolcen.com
Not counting your sampling of course, you took away 3/4 of a drop of the original RealCig and Menthol. Your total now is 2.25drops RC and 5.25drops menthol. Your nic is at 18mg.

At 47 drops/ml, 7.5 drops = 1.6% flavoring

By all means DO double-check my math, but it seems about right to me (Excel did the hard work).

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
Thanks for figuring that out. I didn't realize the drops/ml were so high with their bottles.....must have missed that.

With my eJuice calculator set at 25 drops/ml (which is accurate with all of my bottles so far), 2% is 5 drops...3% is 7 drops (doesn't do .5%). I just based it off that. Larger quanity items, I go by the ml and use a syringe or pipette. I put my VG in last and just fill it up.

Not counting your sampling of course, you took away 3/4 of a drop of the original RealCig and Menthol. Your total now is 2.25drops RC and 5.25drops menthol. Your nic is at 18mg.

At 47 drops/ml, 7.5 drops = 1.6% flavoring

By all means DO double-check my math, but it seems about right to me (Excel did the hard work).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread