VapingZone recipe thread ... c'mon in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johntodd

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
USA
Hi! Let's start another VZ thread. I've been working hard to master VZ flavors and it is paying off. Ladies and gentlemen, I humbly present to you my clone of Nicoticket's "The Virus":

All flavors are VZ:

25 drop French Pipe
25 drop Mild Seven
25 drop Caramel Cream Puff
35 drop Bavarian Cream
10 drop Coffee
15 drop Vanilla
15 drop Hazelnut
50 drop Peanut Butter
0.25 teaspoon Ethyl Maltol (straight crystal)
4 grams Nicotine 100mg/ml
12 drop Acetyl Pyrazine
8 ounces Vegetable Glycerin

The results? Very close, IMHO. Could be nuttier and sweeter. However, I am getting the cinnamon effect arising in there, and there is no cinnamon flavor added.

I have ultrasonic'd it 4 hours and steeped it 8 days. Over the past few days, it has begun the "Virus" flavor mutation thing. And it seems to taste a little different with each puff.

I put the EM in the jar first, and then every time I add an alcohol-based flavor, I swirl it to get the EM to start to dissolve. Shake well to get the EM to mix. Heat helps.

I hope you enjoy this. I'm liking it over here. As always, your ideas and suggestions are truly appreciated.

Thanks!
-Johntodd

Last edited:

Johntodd

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
USA
Without the coffee and PB, I would take the missing 60 drops and divide them equally amongst the remaining flavors.

Then I would take a close look at the new recipe and adjust by preference. For example, IMO, the Caramel Cream puff is a very strong flavor, so I might not bump it up at all, rather use it's drops for the other flavors.

Mild Seven is a tobacco flavor. I find it mild but very interesting. In the above recipe, it gives the maple/brown sugar notes in the background. (along with another layer of complex tobacco)

SC-Mild Seven Super Concentrated Flavor
Read my review there, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread