Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
EDIT: Ooops!! My bad... :facepalm:

Welcome back, dawg!! Even though I had to light a :evil: under you to do it... LOL!!

This one sounds like a purr-fect Summer Challenge... :toast:

Beach.jpg

(here is one of mine from a previous challenge... vaping on a warm, sunny Beach!!)

Current Challenge: Take a picture of yourself vaping by a body of water in celebration of summer!! It can be a pool, a kiddie pool, an ocean or even a bathtub if that's all you have. GO!!!!!

Last edited:

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
Current Challenge: Take a picture of yourself Vaping by a body of water in celebration of summer!! It can be a pool, a kiddie pool, an ocean or even a bathtub if that's all you have. GO!!!!!

21e6vpd.jpg

You can almost see the water :) I took the family camping and fishing last weekend. I know there's not a plume of vapor.. And I didn't really take a picture of myself, my wife took the picture. But it should count, considering this thread needs some revival and more participation.

Next Challenge: Climb up a tree and vape in it. :D

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Current Challenge: Take a picture of yourself Vaping by a body of water in celebration of summer!! It can be a pool, a kiddie pool, an ocean or even a bathtub if that's all you have. GO!!!!!

21e6vpd.jpg

You can almost see the water :) I took the family camping and fishing last weekend. I know there's not a plume of vapor.. And I didn't really take a picture of myself, my wife took the picture. But it should count, considering this thread needs some revival and more participation.

Next Challenge: Climb up a tree and vape in it. :D

Great pic...
perfect10.gif
And thanks for helping to keep this thread alive!!

I'm going out in a little bit and I'll be taking my camera with me... plus a friend to help take a pic... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread