Vapor Gurus - had a good experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galactic Stone

Moved On
Aug 8, 2013
I ordered a CE5 clearomizer and some replacement atomizers from Vapor Gurus (Vapor Gurus | E-cigarette starter kits | e-juice) and they arrived today - less than 3 days after ordering them. I tried out the CE5 and it works like a charm. Everything was packed well and the price was good. I have no relationship to them and I believe in giving credit for good service, so I just thought I should give them a positive shout out. :)

I found the site by searching the web for CE5 clearomizers. I wanted to replace/upgrade the CE4 I was using previously. Vapor Gurus was not the first site to come up, but they were the first site to have the exact model I wanted in stock. Honestly, I visited a couple of the other bigger websites linked here in the forums, but they either didn't carry that exact model or it was out of stock, or the vendor in question was overseas and I didn't want to wait for over a week.

FWIW, to this rookie, the CE5 seems superior to the CE4. The newer model seems to generate a bit more vapor and the hit seems a little more substantial than my CE4. I think I'll stick with this rig for a while now......(famous last words I am sure!)...

Best regards,

MikeG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread