• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapor Uprising - Colorado Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
The second of the new shops I stopped into yesterday was Vapor Uprising, right off the Fillmore and I-25 area, north/central Colorado Springs area. I met Missy and James the owners there and had a good long chat with them. For being a new store it's really put together well. The hardware selection right now is the basics of egos and small tanks. There's more product coming in already in more intermediate devices and they are taking all customer feedback to tailor their selection to include mech mods and rebuildables down the road.

James and Missy are both super nice people, as James interacted with my daughter for a good 20-30 minutes while I chatted with Missy and a customer named Chuck. I didn't get a chance to try their liquid selection, they currently carry two brands. They are currently only doing 10ml bottles, but do offer a rebate if you bring your bottles in to be a more environmentally conscious shop and recycle the old bottles.

In a first I've seen at a shop, they have fact posters all over the store showing the benefits of vaping. Really good folks with a good growing shop

morgytemp

Apr 1, 2014
United States
Love vapor uprising. James and Missy are such awesome people! Also, they have the best prices in the springs. By far. Their shop is on my way to work. I love to stop by and hang out for a little. They haven't even been open 2 months so they are still testing out their products with customers. They are getting new stuff in almost every week. Vapor uprising is definitely a shop to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread