Vapor4Life Shipping...Still waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

EBOULAR

Jul 5, 2011
New Zealand
Hey guys, I recieved the shipping confirmation email from vapor4life on the 24th of june, it is now july 18th and I still havnt recieved my $200+ order.

Im in New Zealand which is ecig/nic friendly (although the sale of nic here is illegal, its ok to import from overseas), so there shouldnt be any problems with customs here.

I had to choose stupid first-class international mail as thats all Vapor4Life offers us international customers which is really slow and dosent even include tracking which is extremely impotant for international shipping, but in saying that everyone I know who vapes here in nz have never had to wait more than 2 weeks for first-class mail. My Provari was delivered in 11 days and was expecting to have my juices and cartos from V4L long before it arrived, so now ive got a $200 mod lying around waiting to finally be put to use. Feels like a waste of money.

So all im trying to say is Vapor4Life needs to offer atleast priority or express international mail with tracking numbers so I know exactly where my order is. Secondly what can I do if my order never gets delivered?

Sorry V4L im not trying to say you guys suck or anything lol Im just out of patience and am getting frustrated

EBOULAR

Jul 5, 2011
New Zealand
vapor 4 life has their own subforum but you need 5 posts here first so just reply to this until you reach the required 5 and then post on their forum. what did you order juice or other stuff?

I ordered 2 diamond batteries, pcc & carry case, some cartomisers, blanks, some juice and a drip tip. Bit of a stink start to vaping but hopefully everything will be here tomorow, fingers crossed!!

EBOULAR

Jul 5, 2011
New Zealand
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: spam for post count is not allowed

EBOULAR

Jul 5, 2011
New Zealand
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: spam for post count is not allowed

careboy

Moved On
Jun 10, 2011
Verne
  • Deleted by AngusATAT

espresso

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2011
Taiwan
Hey guys, I recieved the shipping confirmation email from vapor4life on the 24th of june, it is now july 18th and I still havnt recieved my $200+ order.

Im in New Zealand which is ecig/nic friendly (although the sale of nic here is illegal, its ok to import from overseas), so there shouldnt be any problems with customs here.

I had to choose stupid first-class international mail as thats all Vapor4Life offers us international customers which is really slow and dosent even include tracking which is extremely impotant for international shipping, but in saying that everyone I know who vapes here in nz have never had to wait more than 2 weeks for first-class mail. My Provari was delivered in 11 days and was expecting to have my juices and cartos from V4L long before it arrived, so now ive got a $200 mod lying around waiting to finally be put to use. Feels like a waste of money.

So all im trying to say is Vapor4Life needs to offer atleast priority or express international mail with tracking numbers so I know exactly where my order is. Secondly what can I do if my order never gets delivered?

Sorry V4L im not trying to say you guys suck or anything lol Im just out of patience and am getting frustrated

I know exactly how you feel. I've been through that.
But honestly, if it is sent, you can't blame this on V4L.

There are a lot of factors involved, a mishap on USPS, or mail service in New Zealand can cause this.
(I ordered on May 28, USPS tracking system showed no record of it, sent complaint, V4L reshipped on June 27 2011, received reship on July 6th, and then the next day the original showed up, July 7th. On the original it showed the mail date being June 3rd. 2011. To this day, USPS tracking system is still showing no record of the original.)

You should have a USPS tracking number, check and see if it has a record.
(Even if it does not, it still does not mean it is not sent.)

The best advice I can give you is contact Chad on V4L subforum, either by email or PM, preferably by email, he'll set things right.

Last edited:

EBOULAR

Jul 5, 2011
New Zealand
How did it go?

Yeh sweet az, finished work and came home to my packages in the mailbox yay! An hour later and ive fully blown my room out trying all the carts and juices at different voltages. Loving everything so far, flavours, throat hit and vapor production is awsome, especialy on the provari which is god compared to the v4l batts lol

Very suprised and pleased with the whole vaping experience and just threw my cigies in the bin even though I just bought them on the way home from work lol Will definently be ordering more juices from v4l

Last edited:

espresso

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2011
Taiwan
Yeh sweet az, finished work and came home to my packages in the mailbox yay! An hour later and ive fully blown my room out trying all the carts and juices at different voltages. Loving everything so far, flavours, throat hit and vapor production is awsome, especialy on the provari which is god compared to the v4l batts lol

Very suprised and pleased with the whole vaping experience and just threw my cigies in the bin even though I just bought them on the way home from work lol Will definently be ordering more juices from v4l

Happy for you.
Did you check the mail date on the package?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread