Vapor4life KR808 vs absolutelyecigs M402

Status
Not open for further replies.

azaroom

Jan 12, 2012
brooklyn
Ayt so I got my V4l starter kit the other day and Ive been playing around with it and its pretty good.I have some issues with what I recieved but its being taken care of by the excellent customer service.
While i was waiting for the v4l though,I saw amazing reviews regarding the M402.Im curious as to which ones better in these areas:
-Vapor production (Im not interested in throat hit,as i order 0 nicotine just big "warm" clouds)
-Taste(I know this is mainly affected by ejuice but one might deliver the taste differently)
-Cart/Carto life
-Battery life
-Cost (buying cartos vs buying attys and carts)
I know these questions can be found if I surf the forum some more but I dont have much time left and also Id rather it be in one spot for any other newbies looking for a decent starter kit that looks like an cig.

Btw if someone can suggest a good place for juice Id really appreciate it.The cappucion from v4l tastes terrible and I ordered from madvapes caramel cream,vanilla latte,green apple,canteloupe,and chocolate and their all okay except the caramel which tastes very bad.Any ideas??:oops:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
M401, M402, M403 are only good if all you care about it what it looks like. A weak choice with INCREDIBLY annoying teensy little juice cup down inside the mouthpiece (much smaller than the mouthpiece) and every time you want to add juice you have to push it up with a paperclip. Plus it only has those carts, no cartomizers which are what most prefer to vape. I started on M402 and M401 (manuals because manuals always give better drags) and within 3 weeks I was shopping for better slim models and got both manual 510 and manual V4L and have been using those for a year, plus about 6 months I started adding some big battery models and mods.

KR808D-1 is the strongest slim ecig at a real 3.7v and the V4L batteries offer a long safety cutoff on most styles so you can get nice long drags - I use the manuals. There is nothing better unless you got to fat battery models and mods where you can can have much longer charge and use LR hotter atomizers and cartomizers (slim ecigs should only use single coil 2.5 to 3 ohm stuff)

Last edited:

azaroom

Jan 12, 2012
brooklyn
Thanks Dormouse,youre one of the "legendaries" on this site and am happy Im getting a response from such a reliable source,at least I feel much happier now with the KR808.
I do plan on buying mods soon(possibly a 5v) but as of now Im going for the look.
Can you suggest a place where I can good flavors for a reasonable price and shipping(to New York)?

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I tried lots of juices and for about every 25 I tried I found 1 I wanted to keep vaping. But nobody can find your juices for you. I recommend you try the V4L WOW Tobacco Shop sampler (found one of my daily vapes in that - WOWbacco which is more like cocoa than tobacco, and WOWboy in that sampler is the same w/ a bit of mint) and I use a couple of other thin clear juices (around 80PG/20VG and I look for very clear ones which only have color from nicotine. Dark, cloudy and opaque juices often drop carto-clogging flavoring sediment. Try some other V4L samplers next time they have a sale - I was not thrilled with fruit and found apple and cranberry ones had an awful holiday spice flavor, but I like WOW Vanilla (not in any sampler). I hit the sales at V4L - they have plenty. Also try the SmokelessImage samplers and Halocigs G6 cartos. And Bloogplanet may be the same juices as SmokelessImage (SI/Bloog cartos are very nice - I alternate using theirs and V4L WOW cartos - SI/Bloog cartos are horizontal coil so cooler on the lips and V4L WOW cartos got me started using a V4L delrin dri tip as a mouthpiece) I know SmokelessImage juices are 80PG/20VG.

Some others I have liked in cartos - FreedomSmokeUSA Pomegranate. Vixen Vapor Peach. Gourmet Vapor vanillarum. Voidmist Cherry Blossom. FreedomSmokeUSA oRYental 4 ( very light sweet RY4). Velvet Vapor Raspberry Gingerale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread