Mar 10, 2018​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Website ticket system​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)
66670​

General nature of complaint
Customer Service​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
This company blows, end of story. Here is my negative experience and why I will never shop or promote them to anyone of my fellow vapors. @stratus

1. Customer reps are not educated in any of the California vaping laws. I called and asked why I cannot complete my order. The rep really didn’t understand that the same billing and shipping is was a new law.

2. Shipping time was awful. Took twice as long to ship 8 miles away then for a competing company like VaporDNA to ship from 105 miles away. My order left the county and then back down again to my area. I got VaporDNA in 2 days.

3. Tracking status. Their embedded email link for tracking sends me to their website which failed to retrieve the information correctly and I had to manually copy and paste it into UPS and USPS to check the status. Even after my purchase was delivered their website failed to show any info.

4. Customer review suppression. I received a Vaporesso setup that the rep recommended and while I’m happy with the tank, the coils are crap. I left a review about the coils not lasting and giving it a one star so other vapors can make an educated purchase. Still waiting on the review to be posted as I know companies delete the negative ones.

5. Ticket submission. I made a ticket a week ago about my review not being posted and still no response. I even replied to the ticket asking the status on why its not being posted or is it even being reviewed. Nothing.

I’ll be sticking with other supplies and skipping these kids for my vaping needs.​

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: only the OP and supplier in question can post in negative reviews.

Void

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
San Diego
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Cleaning up

theboysplusme

Jan 13, 2014
Dallas, Tx
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Only the OP and supplier in question can post in negative reviews.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread