The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VaporCast- a podcast for the digital smoker

Discussion in 'Vaping TV and Radio' started by adam_vaporcast, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SKYYcamel

SKYYcamel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2009
    Mississippi
    I know the guys have been very very busy getting their brick and mortar open. Hopefully we'll hear from them again soon.

2. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    Saved at last, they are back! For right now; Season 2, Episode One.

I had been vaping for 6 or 7 months, started listening in March, bought my Twist in July. They came on and mentioned a possible future review and never came back.

I've roamed the wasteland of mouth-clicking, script-reading, fake giveaway podcasts since. Hearing yesterday's show was like a familiar warm soft blanket in which to wrap my vape in. These men spoke the truth I've been waiting so long to hear.

Thank you, thank you , thank you.

3. wmacy1028

wmacy1028 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2013
    West Chester Ohio
    While they sound goofy on the air, these are some great guys (dont know about gals, i have never been helped by a female there) While i was already in the vaping arena, they still were very helpful to all of my questions. and they make some great juice. stop by their store and support.. if you live to far away then order online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.