The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VaporCast- a podcast for the digital smoker

Discussion in 'Vaping TV and Radio' started by adam_vaporcast, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. adam_vaporcast

adam_vaporcast Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    VaporCast - VapeFest Philly RANDOM!!! is now live on vaporcast.com , coming soon to iTunes and eJuice app. this what you normally dont hear

2. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    VaporCast - VapeFest Philly Volume 2 - "Health" is now live on www.vaporcast.com . Coming soon to the eJuice app and iTunes. Thanks for listening.

3. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    VaporCast - VapeFest Philly live coverage Volume 3 (final) is now live on www.vaporcast.com . coming soon to iTunes and the eJuice app.

4. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    VaporCast - episode 62 - Wonderful is now live on www.vaporcast.com and the eJuice app. coming soon to iTunes. news, reviews, drama... -a

5. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    VaporCast - episode 63 - Zen is now live on www.vaporcast.com and the eJuice app. coming soon to iTunes. Special guest Ivisi joins us for a long show where we discuss everything and nothing all at the same time.

6. adam_vaporcast
    This message by adam_vaporcast has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Sep 25, 2011.
    May 18, 2011
  7. REET_AZ

REET_AZ Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2011
    Arizona
    Yay. Was hoping for a new podcast for my drive tomorrow!

8. adam_vaporcast
    This message by adam_vaporcast has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Sep 25, 2011.
    Jun 16, 2011
  9. REET_AZ

REET_AZ Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2011
    Arizona
    Awesome! I have been missing the podcast and was worried there weren't going to be anymore. I really enjoy them!

10. icemanx3

icemanx3 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2010
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Drunk people are funny to listen to.

ice

11. fray

fray Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2011
    arkansas
    I just listened to the latest podcast and I was waiting for them to talk about vaping for most of the show. They talked about vaping related things like NASCAR and meet ups, but very little on actually vaping.

The bickering is also a turn off. I have listened to them in the past and it seems like there was less BS.

12. 4mehealth

4mehealth Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2011
    canada
    The format's changed? I'm just starting at the beginning (nothing else to do). Sitting around episode 24 or there'bouts.

13. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    Sometimes, when there isn't much going on in the vaping world to report on, you just kick back and have fun.

Lots of 'new' coming.

14. Thulium

Thulium Ultra Member ECF Veteran

15. adam_vaporcast
    Jul 10, 2011
  16. adam_vaporcast
    Jul 28, 2011
  17. adam_vaporcast
    Aug 17, 2011
  18. icemanx3

Oct 5, 2010
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Yay a new one! Keep up the great work.

ice

19. adam_vaporcast
    Sep 14, 2011
  20. TomCatt

TomCatt Da Catt Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2011
    Upland, PA
    Woohoo!! You guys are hilarious! :D I listened to all the past episodes at the beginning of the year, then followed until episode 62 or 63, then - oooo, what's that.....oh, yeah, then I got distracted. Gonna have to catch up again. :thumb:

21. icemanx3

Oct 5, 2010
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Sexy episode was cool. May have to try pink spot pink spot. Good stuff Maynard.

ice

22. fray

fray Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2011
    arkansas
    I had originally been turned off by the bickering. In the newest episode i found that I was enjoying the overt contempt for scott.

I think you guys should play a drinking game during the show and drink every time someone says a keyword. The last episode would have been a good game for the word "sexy". A drunk/drinking cast is much more entertaining in my opinion.

23. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    VaporCast - episode 70: 'Rants' is now live on www.vaporcast.com , coming soon to Radio VTV, eJuice app, and iTunes. warning: we got ranty.

24. TomCatt

TomCatt Da Catt Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2011
    Upland, PA
    Coool! All caught up and another one! +1 on Bickering, Drunk and Drunk Bickering :D

25. Pamdane

Pamdane Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2011
    Cleveland area, Ohio
    Didnt know this existed til someone told me to look it up. Never knew you were at ECF either! Cool.

26. adam_vaporcast

Nov 15, 2009
    Dayton, OH
    VaporCast - episode 72 - 'Darwinning' is now live on www.vaporcast.com . Coming soon to iTunes and the eJuice app.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.