Status
Not open for further replies.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Most retail shops make thier Bread and Butter from Hardware sales? (I Dunno)
Mixing personal batches of preium ejuice, for the small price and profit it offers has got to be
"Blue Sky" customer service in my mind. Yet, Vaporcrave has done this for me!;)
I was really wanting to "test" out some VG/PG premium blends, and seeking a new favorite.
I didnt know how sensitive my tastebuds would be a few months into vaping.
Online, I picked out a sort of Santa's wish list of varying PG/VG blends in small bottles,
some triple flavor hits; some "house blends", etc.
I share this because I know not every shop out there can accommodate these custom orders. :2c:
Having been so carefully cared for as if by a premium boutique style shop, made me a customer for life.
I also learned which ones I'd rather Steep, and which flavors I'd rather use to "tank up" for a busy day of driving.

That's great customer service!!
I even felt guilty afterwards...for not ordering the larger bottles of each recipe....
Its a worthwhile learning process for all of us.
Wether its discount large qnty eJuice, or Boutique hand mixed VG base triple shot flavor juice- VaporCrave handled them all.
When the order arrived (they ship super fast- even though in that case, I told them "no hurry") each bottle was lovingly and carefully individually wrapped so opening them was as fun as Christmas morning :)
Hope you too find a vendor that will take the time to win you over for life.:toast:

My only regret is living too far away to physically venture into one of the retail stores and counter shop on a pay day.
If I ever make it to VaporCrave's neck of the woods...I'll have a couple of Ben Franklins stashed in the purse for just such fun!:vapor:
b.t.w.- I have no business affiliation or relation to this vendor, or anyone working there. Im simply and honsetly a happy customer
in a world of skepticism and hard to find quality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread