Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Vaporesso Luxe X 5ml 1.500mAh  Pod Kit 1.JPG

Hi, today let's take a look at the vaporesso luxe X Pod Kit. I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish this item in this Test. I hope that by the end of this reading you may have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

vaporesso Luxe X Pod Kit; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:
    • AXON chip
    • Powered by an internal 1500mAh battery
    • Maximum power 40W
    • Coils LUXE X 0.4Ω and LUXE X 0.8Ω
    • Leak proof SSS technology
    • Corex technology to enhance flavor
    • Fast charging of Type-C

Vaporesso Luxe X 5ml 1.500mAh  Pod Kit 2.JPG

► Vaporesso Luxe X Pod Kit; Packaging:
    The black / green cardboard packaging, show on the front; the logo, the new brand of the manufacturer, the warnings and logically the name and image of this device. On the back of the package are; the specifications, the packing list, a bar code, the color of this Sample (Silver), some warnings and the whole series of logos / trademarks required by law. From the side you can see; some main features, a hologram and the Scrath & Check for anti-counterfeiting control.

Vaporesso Luxe X 5ml 1.500mAh  Pod Kit 3.jpg

Vaporesso Luxe X 5ml 1.500mAh  Pod Kit 4.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe X Pod Kit; Packing List:
    • 1x Mod Vaporesso Luxe X 40W
    • 1x 2ml TPD cartridge (Standard 5ml) with integrated Luxe X 0.4Ω Mesh Coil for 32W
    • 1x 2ml TPD cartridge (Standard 5ml) with integrated Luxe X 0.8Ω Mesh Coil for 16W
    • 1x Type-C charging cable

Vaporesso Luxe X 5ml 1.500mAh  Pod Kit 5.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe X Pod Kit; Specifications:
    • Dimensions: 98x21.5x21.6mm
    • Weight 73g
    • Cartridge Capacity: 5ml
    • Battery capacity: 1500mAh
    • Output power: 40W
    • Type-C charging port
    • Charging current: DC 5V / 1.5A
    • Display: 3-light LED

Vaporesso Luxe X 5ml 1.500mAh  Pod Kit 6.JPG

► Vaporesso Luxe X Pod Kit; Available colours:
    • Black
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Gray
    • Purple
    • Red
    • Silver

Vaporesso Luxe X 5ml 1.500mAh  Pod Kit 7.gif

► Vaporesso Luxe X Pod Kit; Operation Guide:
    ● These are the Vaping and LED monitoring operations of this device. I hope the following pointers can help you understand how this product works. The AXON chip automatically detects the resistance of the cartridge introduced, then automatically and optimally adjusts the output power for each cartridge.

• Power On / Off: 5 clicks on Fire-
    • The LED shows 3 lights on when the charge level is between 60 and 100%
    • The LED shows 2 lights on when the charge level is between 30 and 60%
    • The LED shows 1 light on when the charge level is equal to or less than 30%
    • During charging, the battery charge level is shown in real time through the number of lights on.
    • Exceeding the 8s limit of uninterrupted vape, the led flashes 3 times and the device switches off to safeguard the life of the resistance.
    • Low Resistance Protection: The 3 LED lights flash 5 times and the device switches off.
    • Short circuit protection: The 3 LED lights flash 5 times and the device turns off.
    • No Load Protection: The circuit does not detect the atomizer, the LED flashes 3 times.
    • High resistance protection: The 3 LED lights flash 3 times and the device switches off.
    • Low voltage protection: The 3 LED lights flash 3 times and the device turns off.
    • Overcharge Protection: Charging when completed stops automatically

Vaporesso Luxe X 5ml 1.500mAh  Pod Kit 8.JPG

► Vaporesso Luxe X Pod Kit; how it is made:
    The vaping mode provided is entrusted solely to the button and the refillable cartridges can be both 2ml and 5ml, depending on the version of LUXE X you will purchase. On the front panel, the transparent part clearly highlights the chipset and the black gradient running down the facade gives LUXE X a remarkable "Sex Appeal". Below on the dark part, you will also find the LED with 3 signal lights for excellent visual contrast during its lighting. At the top on the perimeter of the body of the Mod there is a sturdy metal band, just over 2cm high which houses the protruding Fire key on the front side and well sized to be comfortably reached by the fingers. On the rear panel there is the new Vaporesso logo, engraved directly on the metal. Below you will find the name "Luxe" and a huge X well stylized and with a nice font, of course.

Vaporesso Luxe X 5ml 1.500mAh  Pod Kit 9.jpg

The two narrow sides of LUXE X show on one side the description of the 1,500mAh internal battery and on the other side you can read "Vaporesso". At the top of the metal band there are two buttonholes, one on each side. The slots have different dimensions and are not externally adjustable, but you can adjust the air flow according to the side with which you will insert the cartridge in the Mod. The only flaw is that there is no reference mark to insert the cartridge in a way rather than the other. Not bad because after taking a shot, a nanosecond of your time is enough to flip the cartridge to the other side.

Vaporesso Luxe X 5ml 1.500mAh  Pod Kit 10.jpg

Vaporesso-Luxe-X-5ml-1-500m-Ah-Pod-Kit-11.gif

► Vaporesso Luxe X Pod Kit; Compartment / pod:
    On the bottom of the compartment, you can see 4 round shaped magnets one for each corner, this position of the magnets allows a solid docking of the Pod, in the center there are 3 spring loaded and gold plated pins for better electrical conductivity. Also on the bottom there is a fixed raised pin which has the task of keeping the cartridge steady and stable in combination with the action of the 4 magnets.

Vaporesso-Luxe-X-5ml-1-500m-Ah-Pod-Kit-12.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe X Pod Kit; COREX HEATING TECHNOLOGY:
    The AXON Chip this time communicates with a very efficient type of integrated coil and which has reached unthinkable goals, in fact the 0.4Ω one has made it possible to beat several records by classifying Luxe X as the first Pod in the world with non-replaceable coils capable to reach 32W of pure power and comparable to 40W indicated by other devices! Furthermore, according to Vaporesso, the life of the resistors (including the 0.8Ω one) thanks to the COREX heating technology combined with the "cumulus cotton" microfiber material has increased by 50%. But there would be a further 50% increase regarding other aspects such as; vaporization efficiency, vapor production and the aromatic quality of the flavor. All this has been combined with a different internal conformation of the Drip-Tip between the 0.8Ω and 0.4Ω cartridge which allows a calibrated output flow for each of the two cartridges. In particular, you get a tighter extraction (MTL) on the 0.8Ω Mesh and looser (DTL) on the 0.4Ω Mesh.

Vaporesso-Luxe-X-5ml-1-500m-Ah-Pod-Kit-13.jpg

Vaporesso-Luxe-X-5ml-1-500m-Ah-Pod-Kit-14.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe X Pod Kit; Standard 5ml cartridge:
    The standard 5ml version of LUXE X with this feature of high e-liquid capacity stands out from the mass of Pods, giving Vaporesso another plus for choosing one Pod device over another. The refill takes place from below through the classic silicone rubber and despite the dark color cartridge, you can easily see the internal level of the e-liquid. The arrangement of the magnets is mirrored to that present in the compartment / pod. You can see the different sizes of the slots and holes for the air flow, and their arrangement respectively on the 0.8Ω and 0.4Ω cartridge.

Vaporesso-Luxe-X-5ml-1-500m-Ah-Pod-Kit-15.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe X Pod Kit; Fast charging:
    The 5V / 1.5A Type-C charging port is located on the bottom so the device will be lying down while charging. In about 60 minutes, the recharge of the 1,500mAh internal battery will be completed.

Vaporesso-Luxe-X-5ml-1-500m-Ah-Pod-Kit-16.jpg

► Vaporesso Luxe X Pod Kit; Final conclusions:
    Lately I've been gaining a lot of familiarity with Pod devices of all kinds, whether they are; refillable, pre-filled, or disposable, of all shapes and from many manufacturers. This happens because Pod systems have invaded the market and companies try to promote these devices by leveraging some features that many vapers are looking for and that are; pocket kits, absolute ease of use, performance, high battery capacity.

Luxe X can only be operated with the Fire button. I think it is a technical choice by Vaporesso to avoid failure of the mechanism, because as everyone knows by now the "automatic blow" is the true Achilles heel of all pod devices that are equipped with it. Vaporesso could certainly have included this mode in Luxe X without problems, given that their disposable cartridges have now reached a very high level of reliability with zero or almost zero condensation formation. I don't mind giving up this option, I personally prefer to use the key out of habit and I don't miss the "automatic puff". Another surprising aspect of this Kit is the battery life, in fact, before being recharged, the LUXE X allows you to consume about 10ml of e-liquid with the 0.8Ω coil, and about 7.5ml with the 0.4Ω coil. Not bad for a small 1,500mAh battery!

Among all those I have tried, this Vaporesso Luxe X is certainly one of the most beautiful Pod-Mods for its splendid finishes. The surface has undergone 2,000 resistance tests against wear! Plus this is an excellent Kit to hold thanks to its compact size. I like it for the sense of robustness it conveys and for the harmonic shape of his body. In the package you will find everything you need to start vaping immediately, with disposable refillable cartridges and with integrated high performance coils. The range of colors of choice is wide and varied, there is one for all tastes. I received the Silver version and I really like it, because it creates a very rewarding "premium" look coupled with the transparency that allows you to see the core (chipset) inside.

Vaporesso-Luxe-X-5ml-1-500m-Ah-Pod-Kit-17.jpg

• 0.8Ω LUXE X Mesh Pod:
    This Mesh coil offers rapid heating with high vapor production, especially with the air regulation set to the largest passage, in this configuration the flow is very loose, little MTL and a lot of RDL. By reversing the position of the cartridge the shot narrows slightly, the clouds you get are always dense and prosperous but we are still a long way from the choked MTL shot that many users demand. A smothered MTL shot can only be approached by choking one of the two outer buttonholes with your fingers, and it's not a difficult operation to do while vaping. The result is increased heat and hit increased! Many may be disappointed that this cartridge doesn't have particularly tight, contrasted airflow by default. However, it must be considered that generally the aromatic yield of the Mesh improves if it is hit by a good amount of air, expressing the maximum potential with a type of creamy or fruity liquids and with powers not as low as those used with tobacco liquids that they definitely prefer classic coil coils, low powers and narrower air passages. Personally, I really like this 0.8Ω coil.

• 0.4Ω LUXE X Mesh Pod
    The application of Corex technology is felt, and the push when you press the Fire button is unleashed becoming noticeable, there is no display to confirm it, but it seems that the Luxe X's horses are all presentsunder the hood! This coil is capable of producing exaggerated and embarrassing clouds. With my favorite creamy e-liquid the flavor is really concentrated and good, with an amplified perception of nicotine, like on a Tank with replaceable heads... All these qualities I had never found before on a device with disposable cartridges! The cartridge rotation based air adjustment system is influenced by the size of the two outer slots and is really well calibrated in its two unique RDL settings. The rotation of the cartridge in the Mod allows you to produce both a very loose type of vaping, and a slightly more contrasted one. Vaping is always absolutely smooth and spit-free, never too hot. If I hadn't tried this cartridge, I wouldn't believe it! But it's all damn real. Brava Vaporesso!

► Vaporesso Luxe X Pod Kit; Highlights:
    • 1. Appearance: Attractive and transparent design
    • 2. Flavor: COREX technology has improved flavor production and resistance longevity, flavor degradation has been reduced by 50%.
    • 3. Anti-leakage system: Integrated SSS technology to achieve zero leakage
    • 4. Long Life Battery: Thanks to Corex technology, the efficiency ratio between 1500mAh high density battery and vaporization has been increased by 30%, which means the battery can last 30% longer.
    • 5. The application of the exclusive Morph-Mesh structure with Microfibre Cotton guarantees faster and more uniform heating. Improve vaporization efficiency ratio by 50% to provide absolute flavor accuracy and longer shelf life. This means that at 32W the Pod can provide the same vaping experience as another 40W Pod.

I would like to thank Danny and Vaporesso for providing me with the kit. I hope this review was useful for anyone looking to purchase the Luxe X Pod Kit.
    Thanks for reading.

Vaporesso-Luxe-X-5ml-1-500m-Ah-Pod-Kit-18.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread