The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaporesso swag kit/smok

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Vaperer, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vaperer

Vaperer Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2017
    I replaced one of my mods with a vaporesso swag kit. To my surprise smok coils work in a vaporesso tank. And vice versa. I put a vaporesso coil in a smok beast tank and it works perfect. Something tells me I'll be buying vaporesso coils from now on.
    Superb flavor.
    Does smok own vaporesso or vice versa?
    Or is this just a matter of circumstances?
    They say no questions a dumb question so thank you in advance for any insight

2. sake1bs

sake1bs Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2015
    nyc
    Did you just screw the smok coil on to the vaporesso nrg se tank base, or did you actually put the entire tank together and vape on it?
    I have the swag kit and use the smok v8 baby rba and although it works it is a few millimeters taller than the stock vaporesso coils so purchasing new glass tanks was necessary to get it to work

Found the glass tanks on fasttech if anyone is interested, it says they're for aero tank mega but the dimensions are perfect fo making the smok v8 baby rba work

Replacement Pyrex Glass Tank for Aerotank Mega
    Aerotank Mega Tank, Glass / SKU: 1741200

3. Rangertrix

Rangertrix Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2013
    Collinsville, OK
    They are not the same company, but are known to be interchangeable.
    A great number of people use the Vaporesso coils in the Baby Beast and Joyetech/Eleaf tanks.
    There are actually a large number of tanks that are compatible with Baby Beast coils and vice versa.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.