Wanting to buy a new Vaporesso (kit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuvola

Aug 19, 2018
USA
First of all I apologize if I am posting in the wrong area and if I am asking a question that may have already been address somewhere else. I am new to the forum and I have jet to get the bearings straight.

I am looking for suggestions from members that are more experienced with me with Vaporesso kits.

I am using two Swag kits and I like them a lot.
One still has the GT2 coil it came with and I like it a lot. The second one is with a GT4, I like it as well but I prefer the flavor of the GT2.
I tried the two ceramic GT CCell coils provided with the kits as well but I was not able to get any flavor, so after few days I tossed them.
The only problem with the Swag is the dimension of the tank.

I want to buy a Vaporesso kit or mod that can allow me to use a bigger tank (the bigger the better). I tried to browse the Vaporesso site but it gets a little confusing.
Can somebody lead me in the right direction?

Possibly I would like to:
  1. use the same GT coils that I use with the two Swag kits.
  2. use replaceable 18650 batteries that I use with the two Swag kits.

IgnorantCig

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2015
new york
I don't have a Swag, but it seems like the tank is 2ml?

Have you looked into the Revenger and Revenger X? The tank is 5 ml and it uses 2 18650 batteries that are replaceable. It also uses the same coils that you like on your Swag.

I use a Revenger Go, which is a Revenger X with built in batteries, and I am pretty happy with mine. I do like the ceramic GT CCell coils a lot and find them to be very flavorful, more so than the GT 2 or GT 4, but taste and preference is individual of course, and if you prefer the GT 2 and GT 4 over the ceramics, then just keep using those! You have to drive the ceramic coils with a lot less watts than the other coils. I usually use anywhere from 25-30 watts when using the ceramics. One other added benefit is that the batteries will last a lot longer when using lower watts, plus it still gives out plenty of vape/clouds/flavor imo.

Last edited:

Nuvola

Aug 19, 2018
USA
Thank you. Yes I used the Ccell coils mainly at or near the lower end of their recommended wattage. I am sure I was doing something else wrong but I could not figured it out. I gave the second one a longer time for "break-in" but it was not much different. I really wanted them to work because from what I read around a lot of people, like you, find that they are great.

Thank you for the info about the Reveger kits. When I read that the Revenger Go had a built in battery I thought it was a typo. I'll see between the Revenger and the Revenger X which one would be the best. The difference in prices is not a lot.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I want to say that it's the buttons vs a direct touchscreen, I could be wrong on that. I have a Revenger kit and I liked it just fine. I mean, not the cascade tank but I'm not a big sub0hmer, there are however, lots of sub0hmers who seem to be currently enjoying their cascade tanks quite a bit, and well, it's fairly large capacity too. I think either fit might suit you just fine.

Anna

Reactions: Vaperer

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I have two Revenger X mods with the Vaporesso NRG tanks. Great tanks, easy to fill, they don't leak, great flavor with their mesh coil. I just recently tried their .5 ohm ceramic and its providing good flavor too but its only 2 days old so before I can recommend the ceramic I need to see how long its going to last.

I will be ordering two more NRG tanks.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
First of all I apologize if I am posting in the wrong area and if I am asking a question that may have already been address somewhere else. I am new to the forum and I have jet to get the bearings straight.

I am looking for suggestions from members that are more experienced with me with Vaporesso kits.

I am using two Swag kits and I like them a lot.
One still has the GT2 coil it came with and I like it a lot. The second one is with a GT4, I like it as well but I prefer the flavor of the GT2.
I tried the two ceramic GT CCell coils provided with the kits as well but I was not able to get any flavor, so after few days I tossed them.
The only problem with the Swag is the dimension of the tank.

I want to buy a Vaporesso kit or mod that can allow me to use a bigger tank (the bigger the better). I tried to browse the Vaporesso site but it gets a little confusing.
Can somebody lead me in the right direction?

Possibly I would like to:
  1. use the same GT coils that I use with the two Swag kits.
  2. use replaceable 18650 batteries that I use with the two Swag kits.

This may only help with your second priority.
Mods A -Z

Reactions: stols001

Vaperer

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2017
Well I did a little research and I found out that the Revenger does have two batteries. I would have never thought from its design that it had two batteries. And it goes to 220 Watts which is ridiculous and the swag goes to 80 I think to the OP go with the Revenger with 2 batteries it's worth it not having to worry about battery life

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yeah, it's not heavy at all, either, and it's high quality I've dropped mine a bunch the battery door always flies off though.

When I got mine, the most difficult thing to do was to find out HOW to open the battery door, man, I thought I was in Rubix Cube land for a bit. There's this special little lip on the opposing side to the screen, and you have to kind of press it (on the left top side) and it flips off. I did not figure this out on my own a kind user told me how, because nowhere does it state this in the instruction manual.

It still is annoying sometimes, but the good news is, if I get too frustrated, I can just drop it. LOL.

I'm kidding actually I'm considering twining it, I can't wrap it due to the screen. My favorite thing about Vapresso mods actually is that they look nice. It's a bit of a battery hog but to be fair, I think most mods with clocks and fancy displays kinda are. I mean, it's not TERRIBLE, but I think Vapresso is quality more or less, without a ton of weight and I think their design team is good.

Anna

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
What's the difference between the Revenger and the swag? Because I do not have a clue.
Thank you
Swag is smaller, single 18650 battery, max wattage 80, more colorful, 9 colors

Revenger X, dual 18650 batteries, max wattage 220, 5 colors, finger print magnet

Swag user manual
https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/2191257/downloads/user_manuals/swag_kit_user_manual_en.pdf

Revenger X user manual
https://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/2191257/downloads/user_manuals/Revenger_X_user_manual.pdf

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Here’s my Vaporesso collection in the front row, just so you can get an idea of how they compare size wise. I think you’ll like the Revenger X although it is a bit larger, due to the two batteries. It’s also quite a bit heavier compared to the Swag, which is the lightest mod I own, but the battery life is great. I’ve used both the ccell coils and regular GTs and like them both
819AAC42-2D1E-44BE-ABAF-A2B56CE4E921.jpeg

Vaperer

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2017
Here’s my Vaporesso collection in the front row, just so you can get an idea of how they compare size wise. I think you’ll like the Revenger X although it is a bit larger, due to the two batteries. It’s also quite a bit heavier compared to the Swag, which is the lightest mod I own, but the battery life is great. I’ve used both the ccell coils and regular GTs and like them both View attachment 761455
That's quite a collection I must say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread