Vaporesso Swag Starter Kit Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeyMcVapeyVapes

Mar 5, 2018
Hello, I'm a newbie to vaping, just quit cigarettes, and I'm having issues with my Vapresso Swag. I bought it a few weeks ago and it was great until I had an issue with the vapor being burnt. That turned out to be because the settings were turned too high. Since then it was fine until a few days ago when it just stopped hitting as hard.

There's less smoke, less flavor and just weaker. I was vaping at 40w but to get a decent hit with half of the flavor I have to have it on 60w. Now the tank is getting really hot and when it charges the whole thing along with the charger get hot. I even changed the core in case it was that.

I took it to the shop I bought it from and they checked the battery, which was fine, wiped it off and checked the core, which was fine. They ended up telling me to just turn it up and it was hitting weaker because I was getting used to it. But that's not it, it has significantly less smoke.

I've cleaned it, removed the core and put it back in, tried different flavors but for the life of me I can't figure it out. Help please?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

VapeyMcVapeyVapes

Mar 5, 2018
When you cleaned it, did you take a cotton swab to the 510 connection both on the mod and on the tank? Sometimes those can get gunky and contribute to vapor issues.
Is that where the mod and tank connect? If so, yes and there was a good amount of gunk in there. I guess it's possible that I missed some.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Um... this may sound like a dumb question, I just have to ask it. Is the coil you used to swap it out the same type of coil that you were using initially? Because (although I don't own this mod) usually mod kits will come with one of each type of coil the manufacturer offers for the tank.. It's possible you now have a higher resistance coil that is not producing as much vapor as it's not designed to? And it may be possible that in your search for the "same" vaping experience, that you are running the coil you have now at too high a wattage, and it may be getting "burnt" for that reason. If you aren't sure, the coil's resistance and "wattage recommendations" should be printed on the side, and you should keep your wattage within those recommendations, although lower is fine, higher is usually not.

You can only run Tc if you have a TC capable coil, which means it would be made of stainless steel, nickel or titanium. If it's made of kanthal (should be listed in the manufacturer's specs and your user manual) you cannot use TC and have it function properly.

Best of luck, I guess it could also be a fault in the mod. Battery drop can cause SLIGHT dips in vapor so if your batteries get low, I might charge them. Coils also tend to produce "less vapor" as they gunk and burn, as they aren't wicking as efficiently.

I hope any of this helps, and that you are able to figure out the problem.

Best of luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread