Vaporesso verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berke

Apr 4, 2019
Hi all, I recently bought a Revenger Kit and wanted to check if it was original or not.
When I scanned the QR code this result came up.
"The product you purchased has been verified as genuine"
It says 'has been verified'. Does that mean that I am not the first user (Or this item has been verified before). I am not sure so I decided to ask.
Thank you
osKKLGz

(Imgur) I couldn't add the image directly
osKKLGz

osKKLGz

Last edited:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Ok thank you. In my country its illegal to have e-cigarette we buy them online undercover sellers.So I could not be sure. The seller might have sold fake one with an old warranty card. The box seemed original though and the seller is trusted.

The manufacturer has a forum section here:

Vaporesso

They can't post outside of their section, but I'm sure you can just make a thread in their forum to ask them directly...

• Useful
Reactions: greek mule

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Thank you
Welcome and glad you joined.
Filling in your location may not be a good idea. Might try general area though, Eastern Europe, Far east etc...
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread