Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Dec 1, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Customer Service​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
  • A VERY Arrogant company behind the fake smiles, Beware!!!

• I placed an order (900359042, a PRO and a Rebel II) with this company over one month ago and paid for Expidited shipping now one month later the shipmenthas still not arrived. When communicating with them they dont take any responsibility at all, you basically just get more or less "automated" responces saying "please check with your local customs", which i have done and they have not recieved anything and its not a regulated product to start with.

I choosed them because they Seem to have a cool customer service but thats all just talk. They cahrge you for expidited shipping but you cant trace the shimpent once it has left the US, whats the point sending a "registered" shipment if its not tracable one might ask?

I feel like a complete Idiot by this company. They just pretend they care about customers but in truth they dont give a ..... I choosed them even though they are probably the most expensive company of all just for the premium of Beliveing i would get awesome customer service. So F*#'-¤NG Disaponinted.
    When you try to explain to them they just give you ....ty automated responces, at laest that Samatha at their "customer service" does. When responding to that "standardised automated" responce they will just send you the same ....ty reply AGAIN!!! Basically saying F**k You with a smile!!!

I was not even demading my Money back, just kindly asking them to resend the shipment!!!

Thanks for taking my hard earned money and not taking any responsibility at all for your lost shipments vaporfi!!! Another stupid African for the cleaners is what I am.... Sad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread