Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
We have been getting a ton of emails asking for an update on stock and when everything will be here.

We have Black Rivas on the way. Tracking still isn't showing anything and we were hoping for early next week. Not sure on these but yes they are on the way.

Also on the list to come in next week are the new LR 901 atomizers which we are greatly anticipating because we are fans of the 901.

Our shipment of Wet Boxes will also be coming in next week. All black 510 variant this time. More to come if you guy's and gal's like them.

Indulgence update: We will be putting in an order early next week. Just waiting on the manufacturer at this point.

And the biggest one of all are the new CE2 510 cartomizers (Cartomizer Edition 2). These cartomizers have no filler so nothing to burn. These have been highly anticipated and are finally coming.

I will keep you all updated as we hear updates on our shipments.

Feel free to post questions and comments. Give us something to chat about while everything comes in.

Thanks

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
Travis I recieved my replacement atty today Thanks so much. Can't wait to order another kit as back up. Wish I could order one of each color lol. Just have to to do one at atime. This by far is the best PV I have ever used. I finally figured it out it's the warm sensation when you take a drag that is so like a analog that I really have no desire or need for the analog anymore. They need to make some cool accessories for the Riva. I also wish you carried the mega atty and carts for the 510. These work really well and you can still use the cone.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Kellie,

We are ecstatic that you are enjoying your Riva and finally found the right combination for yourself.

As far as the Mega Atty and Carts. We just put in a test assortment order from another manufacturer that resell's joyetech products as well. If all goes well we should be stocking the mega's in about about 4-6 weeks.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
We currently have regular 510's pulled off the site. I just sent you a new one from here at the office.

We are testing standard 510's at the moment from several suppliers / manufacturers so as of right now we do not have the standard 510 for sell but we should make a decision in the next week or so and put in an order.

Side Note: We have had extremely good luck with the EM LR 510 that we sell. I have not killed one under normal use yet. When I say normal use I mean heavy vaping for days on end. I have killed 2 playing with them at different voltage vaping lol.

Last edited:

WiiWok

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Washington State
Doh... 510 folks get all the good stuff :(

Any word on whether there will be 808 CE2s? Or if the CE2 will work with an adapter on an 808?

BTW, I have to say that VaporJunction has the best deal right on now on KR808 kits. $24.95 for the kit and $9.95 for the USB passthrough. And I love that they're white batteries with orange tip. Puffing on a black or silver battery with a blue tip gets weird looks at times. The white/orange combo is definitely more 'public friendly'.

And, Travis, you should have some more customers coming your way :) The business cards that you included with my shipment are long gone and I've given your web address to at least a dozen folks.

Last edited:

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
WiiWok,

Much appreciated. We CAN get the new CE2 in the old style 808 BUT if your looking for 808D-1 then I'm afraid not. V4L purchased exclusive rights to that style from this manufacturer. I'm sure an adapter would work if you wanted to go that route but they will be available soon from V4L in that particular variety.

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
DeXTeR said:
WiiWok,

Much appreciated. We CAN get the new CE2 in the old style 808 BUT if your looking for 808D-1 then I'm afraid not. V4L purchased exclusive rights to that style from this manufacturer. I'm sure an adapter would work if you wanted to go that route but they will be available soon from V4L in that particular variety.

Once I get the 510, I am sure to purchase from you guys. Thanks for the info.

On a different note V4L getting 808d-1 ce2's yeah!!!!

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
You and me both bud. We have been anticipating these for a while now. They should ship out today and with any luck have them late this week early next week. Can not wait to see if these are compatible with Missy's Wet Box. If they are that is gonna be one heck of a sweet vape.

Got my Halo Menthol ICE ready and waiting for this combination.

Yes, even suppliers feel like kids at Christmas time ever so often lol.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Black Rivas are in stock along with...

LR 901 Atomizers
510 WetBoxes
DSE 801 Kits and Atomizers
and much more...............

CE2 510 Cartomizers are due in middle of the week.

WetBoxes are going quick for those that want one.

Rivas as always ship with a free LR 510 Atomizer.

Fun, Fun, Fun............

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
I am reopening this thread for discussion on the new CE2 Cartomizers as we have decided to not list them until Friday afternoon when refill syringes come in.

So far they are coming in at 4.0-4.1 ohms and we tested 2 units all day long on a wetbox and they work outstanding AS LONG AS you keep them wet. So just a quick squeeze every 3 puffs or so and they are producing some outstanding vapor and good flavor.

We will be testing on standard batteries and aw123 3.7v tomorrow and see how they do there.

Chatter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread