Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hehehe....Im pretty sure that was the whole intent behind carrying both products. :)

are they sold out already? I'll have to go have a look...now that it has been positively confirmed that my pink RIVA is MIA......I swear it;s going to drive me nuts for the rest of my life!!! I have this tiny little tickle of a thought somewhere back in that lizard brain of an ecig rolling or falling behind something and thinking...oh no problem...I'll get it latter. ARGH!!! okay...off to buy a replacement Riva and some RS cartos :)

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
I cant find one anywhere. Been to Walgreens (its like a CRS store) Riteaid,Wally world. Maybe its just here in Flint. Hmmmm...

Those places are hit or miss depending on where you live (and who you talk to). Do you have a Tractor Supply in your area? That would be another place to try. Also, if you know a nurse or someone in the medical field, that's were I get mine.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Stock Update:

Platinum Rivas are back in stock.

510 > 401 adapters, 2 amp USB car adapters, and more will be added to the store probably tomorrow.

CE2 cartos are working and selling better than projected so we will keep the stock coming on them. However we are going to request stainless only. So no sticker labels after these are gone.

Forums are being revamped / simplified. We are redoing the boards from a general vaping board to information only and products that we carry. Along with the lounge to include general chat, board games, etc. Be sure to register your account to get the nick you want.

If we can get the forums active we will start holding a lot more contest.

iamdougm

ECF Veteran
Yes you should. :)

First of all it took all of 3 days to get all my stuff. Nice job with the shipping guys! Thanks.

So... got out the Wetbox, put an empty 510 carto on it and gave it 5 good pumps. Ready to go.

FIrst hit was awsome! Second hit, kinda weak so I gave it another pump. Again WOW! So these cartos will work but I had to give a pump every other hit. BTW I was using a Winston flavor from MFS @ 18mg all PG.

A little note, if you try yo chain vape, the cartos get pretty warm! You may want to put a drip tip on (after you remove the rubber cap from the carto) and rock on.

I haven't tried using the new cartos any other way yet. I'm waiting for a 22 gauge needle so I can fill them (as recommended) and try them on my eGo.

Recommendation: I personally think the WetBox with the CE2 cartos are going to be MY way to vape.

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
First of all it took all of 3 days to get all my stuff. Nice job with the shipping guys! Thanks.

So... got out the Wetbox, put an empty 510 carto on it and gave it 5 good pumps. Ready to go.

FIrst hit was awsome! Second hit, kinda weak so I gave it another pump. Again WOW! So these cartos will work but I had to give a pump every other hit. BTW I was using a Winston flavor from MFS @ 18mg all PG.

A little note, if you try yo chain vape, the cartos get pretty warm! You may want to put a drip tip on (after you remove the rubber cap from the carto) and rock on.

I haven't tried using the new cartos any other way yet. I'm waiting for a 22 gauge needle so I can fill them (as recommended) and try them on my eGo.

Recommendation: I personally think the WetBox with the CE2 cartos are going to be MY way to vape.

I started playing with my CE2's yesterday, and they do run a little warm. Don't know how thick your juice is but you CAN use a 20 gauge needle (you just have to wiggle it in and enlarge the fill hole a little). My juice is 20-25% VG so it's a little slow to fill even with the 20 gauge.

I'm going to try a filled carto with my WetBox later today. Glad to hear you're enjoying yours. :)

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com

22 gauge is in fact the recommended size. However as Banjo said, it's a bit slow to fill the syringe with your liquid, etc. We are selling the 22 gauge due to the recommendation but I am personally using a 20 and forcing it a bit. Works fine.

I would recommend filling the CE2 cartos with 1 ml of liquid before putting it on the wetbox. Give it a couple squeezes and your good to go.

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Tried out my WetBox today with the new CE2 cartos.... wow! :shock:

The new cartos at 3.7v are pretty intense. Great flavor, mind you - but the nic hit is extreme. My head was swimming in just a few minutes of vaping. For now I've gone back to a standard carto on the WetBox and it's working great. The CE2's I'll be saving for my "wimpier" stock batteries. :p

I've already rigged up a carry case from an old Janty V2 stick pouch. All I had to do was make a quick cut on the side for the switch:

wetbox1.jpg
wetbox2.jpg

wetbox3.jpg
wetbox4.jpg

And yes, you can still pump the bottle with it in the case. :)

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
very nice Banjo. That's all I need is one more thing hanging on my belt when I'm out and about lol.

And yes it sure does deliver the nic doesn't it. You should have been on my end testing these units with the CE2's to see how much they would take, etc.

Tylenol, Excedrin Migraine, and Nap Time were very close friends.

iamdougm

ECF Veteran
I started playing with my CE2's yesterday, and they do run a little warm. Don't know how thick your juice is but you CAN use a 20 gauge needle (you just have to wiggle it in and enlarge the fill hole a little). My juice is 20-25% VG so it's a little slow to fill even with the 20 gauge.

I'm going to try a filled carto with my WetBox later today. Glad to hear you're enjoying yours. :)

My juice is 100% PG so a 20 gauge needle works fine.

Put about 3/4 ml in the carto and every once in a while, give the bottle a good pinch. Works great!

Now I'm waiting to see how we can clean these for a flavor change. Maybe just a hot water flush? Maybe I'll have to sacrifice a carto or two. Or just wait for someone else to post the cleaning method.

Anyway, so far, these new CE2's with the WetBox work pretty well. Looks like this will be my preferred method of vaping... till the next "best thing" comes along :laugh:

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
My juice is 100% PG so a 20 gauge needle works fine.

Put about 3/4 ml in the carto and every once in a while, give the bottle a good pinch. Works great!

Now I'm waiting to see how we can clean these for a flavor change. Maybe just a hot water flush? Maybe I'll have to sacrifice a carto or two. Or just wait for someone else to post the cleaning method.

Anyway, so far, these new CE2's with the WetBox work pretty well. Looks like this will be my preferred method of vaping... till the next "best thing" comes along :laugh:

Cleaning the CE2's for a flavor change shouldn't be that tough. I'd stick with a hot water soak and *maybe* a dryburn (I wouldn't try the dryburn unless you already have the inner cap out and can watch the coil).

Having said that, these things *are* meant to be disposable. Personally I'd just dedicate each carto it's own flavor and toss it once it gets to the point where it stops performing and can't be cleaned back to service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread