Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
We hope you enjoy them. We just ran into our first hitch. Apparently there are different revisions of these. The first couple packs we opened we tested with Halo e-liquid and they have been performing well on the WetBox, Standard 510 battery, and a GGTS running at 3.7 with an AW 123 battery.

We decided to crack open another blister pack and test with some Tasty Vapor E-Liquid. These did not perform as well. The juice wasn't wicking quick enough with heavy vaping so we tore into yet another one and this time to our surprise the inner workings were NOT the same. These didn't have the "slit" that holds the coil. They work but they don't wick as fast as the first 2 packs (10 cartos).

Be sure to drop in on whatever thread is going (I will be sure to put a link here if we change threads to discuss only these) and let us know your findings, thoughts, suggestions, etc.

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
Well I like surprises :) I realize these are not perfect yet. I'm getting them out of morbid curiousity and the fact I ordered from China over a week ago and that order still hasn't shipped. I can't stand waiting :lol: There are at least two version. My actual hope for them is the WetBox, but if they work on my Chameleon and Lazers also I'll be extremely happy. If they don't work at all, it's still fun testing and hopefully that leads to improvements if any are needed :) Hopefully the Post Office can make it from Alabama to Texas by Saturday! I'll let you know what happens once I get them.

Thanks again for the great service!!

WiiWok

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Washington State
I think you will be pleased using them with the WetBox because you can keep them constantly soaked. We are on day 2 using them with the WetBox and they are still kicking strong. No wick burning and excellent vapor production.

Since V4L gave up on the 808 CE2, are you able to carry those as well?

Just picked up an 808 Wetbox and I'm finding that most 'premium' carts are a very hard draw and don't work well.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
v1John,

We ship flat rate USPS Priority w/ Tracking. $7

This is the ONLY way we ship unless it's a special request for overnight, etc. We never ship orders in those flimsy white padded envelopes, boxes only, and every package can and will survive whatever the USPS wants to put it through lol.

As for the coil slots. I do apologize but we can not guarantee which one you will get unless we open them up and break the seal on each one. On the next shipment we will make sure to tell them to only send the latest revision, but even then I think they are mixing in the older revisions into shipments until they are gone.

Gotta love dealing with China lol.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Since V4L gave up on the 808 CE2, are you able to carry those as well?

Just picked up an 808 Wetbox and I'm finding that most 'premium' carts are a very hard draw and don't work well.

On the next shipment we are going to pick up some 808D-1 and 401 variants on these. Right now we are looking to place an order about a week out because we are looking to transition our 808D-1 line from the KR808D-1 to the RS808D-1.

Good things to come. Stay tuned.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
We didn't have much expectation for them to be honest. However after receiving the first shipment and testing them out. They have outstanding potential. Key word potential.

They work very well in some applications already such as the WetBox and with certain juices. But they aren't there quite yet to call them the golden egg. For those interested, they are definitely worth picking up a pack or two but not worth stocking up the cabinets just yet. Just my opinion.

WiiWok

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Washington State
On the next shipment we are going to pick up some 808D-1 and 401 variants on these. Right now we are looking to place an order about a week out because we are looking to transition our 808D-1 line from the KR808D-1 to the RS808D-1.

Good things to come. Stay tuned.

What's the difference between the KR and RS? Are they compatible?

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Nice to hear they work on the Wetbox, I was wondering that myself. It seemed that they would in theory.

Yes, the 808 Premium style cartos have a narrow opening; the needle takes up a certain amount of space making the draw harder. Regular cartos work fine.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
We are replacing them instead of repairing.

The switch issue comes into play when someone constantly floods the cartomizer and it gets to a point where liquid is leaking back in. I wish I could tell you that these things were perfect but as with everything they have their flaws.

My wife will not vape anything else. She loves her's and won't put it down. We have only had one come back so far and it was due to the button sticking.

I wish I could elaborate a bit more but I have not been actually using one until the past few days to test with the CE2's and so far mine is working like a champ. So I will let others chime in that have had it longer to share their experiences with it.

Edit: In regards to "holding up" please bare in mind that we have only had these in stock for a week. My wife got her test unit about a month ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread