Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
  • Deleted by M & M
  • Reason: Wrong thread

PurKat

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2009
Oklahoma, U.S.A.
This is not true anymore. I am almost positive that there new batteries and new cartomizers are different from the original kr808.

Think again. Several people have order one of each, and made the comparison, and there is no difference between the Vapor King at V4L and the KR808.

Happy Vaporing! :)

Elena23

Apr 2, 2010
Statham, GA
Great review!

I also started with the Vapor King from V4L (just this past Friday). I have no extra time in my life, so after a brief search I went with the Vapor King because its seemed that it would involve very little tinkering. I did a lot of reading of all the reviews here first.

Ordering was simple. It shipped the same day as I ordered and I had the device two days later. The batteries came precharged, so all I had to do was plug them in and I was set. They included five extra cartomizers in flavors I hadn't ordered so I got to try some others.

My initial impression was that I was surprised how much like smoking it actually was. There was a learning curve on the draw, but after some experimentation, I found that it really felt like I was still smoking, which was a surprise. I thought that I would have to use the device for a while before I could make the mental switch. That turned out not to be the case.

I only smoked one or two analogs a day (cloves), and I can already tell that this will take the place of those with little difficulty.

The Vapor production was fine. I realized, after experimentation, that what I valued about it was the sensation upon inhaling, not necessarily the vapor that was coming out. I get far less vapor when I inhale it into my lungs than when I let it linger in my mouth. But after a few days now, I've also found that I can do a sort of combination that allows for both a good inhale and a moderate amount of vapor on exhale.

I ordered four different types of cartomizers -- clove, cognac, caramel, and irish creme. I was really nervous about the clove, because I needed something that was going to be close enough to my usual smokes. This worked. It's not exactly the same, but it was close enough that it felt like I had just switched to a different brand of cloves (Specials instead of Bali Hai, or something of the like). So that made me very happy.

The Cognac had the greatest throat hit of the bunch, and I liked it. My smoker friends who tried it also liked this one the best of the four. The Caramel was palatable, but only so-so, and I wouldn't order it again. The Irish Creme I didn't care for at all.

I've already ordered four more cartomizer packs -- more clove, RY4, chocolate, and vanilla. Three of these will be the premium cartomizers, so I'm looking forward to seeing if there is any difference between those and the regular ones (all of my first order were just the regular cartomizer).

All in all, I have nothing but positive things to say about the Vapor King and V4L. Everything has been seamless and easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread