Vapormo.com item shipped not what was shown on the website Defective or wrong product

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Supplier Negative Review

Name of retailer:
    Vapormo.com item shipped not what was shown on the website​

Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
    Apr 1, 2021​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
    Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
    Defective or wrong product​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
    I ordered two Lost Vape UB Pro tanks that were shown with the 510 threaded bases from Vapormo.com on 3/11/21. I received the order yesterday and instead received just the pod with no base. The picture on the website was showing the complete tank. Once I emailed them and complained, they immediately changed the picture on the website. I asked if they could send the bases for the tanks I ordered and would not. They said I could return the items to China at my own expense. I explained that they misrepresented themselves by showing an incorrect image on the website but they don't seem to care. I have 8-10 emails from them from yesterday 4/1/21 and one of them states that they are going to change the image on the website to avoid further confusion but offer nothing to correct my order. They told me I have no proof to file a Paypal claim against them and I explained that I could send paypal the email where they said that they were changing the image. They are unwilling to do anything to make it right so I will be filing a dispute this morning. I received another email this morning from them and they are not willing to do anything about the incorrect order I received.​

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    My first reaction was to file a dispute with Paypal but after talking to a friend here on ECF, I found out that my account could be in trouble for buying vaping items using paypal so I cancelled the dispute. I'll just take this as a learning experience.

Archane

ECF Veteran
    Oct 16, 2016
    It's a shame that any company would treat a customer like this but the good thing is paypal will more than likely side with you and issue a refund but it will take some time. Wow, it's like they don't even care the vaping industry is already under attack and being hindered in so many way and they pull something like this and won't even fix it. Just sad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread