Vapors unite

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregg perrelli

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
landing nj
Tomorrow the most listened to talk show in the nations host has Open Line Friday. A chance for listeners to call in and talk about any thing they want. This is a great way for us to get our side of the story out and spread the word to others. Call in from noon to three to get your voice heard. The way I see it the more callers he gets the better chance we have of getting through. I will be calling and listening. Let our voice be heard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lalesa

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles County, Ca
Well, Its a good idea, but maybe this thread should be named just - Vapers Unite - A call to Arms - or something to get more hits. ;)

I might be able to get through an entire Rush show for the cause.8-o

I googled his show - here's a link to see when he is on in your area.
Rush Stations

Copy & Paste version:http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/menu/rush.guest.html]Rush Stations

He's on during work hours for me - But I can at least listen and root everyone on!

Last edited:

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Lets not split ourselves with political labels please!

I agree! We know that saving lives by allowing a safer alternative to smoking crosses policital lines,,, let's hope what we're talking about is one of those obvious things everyone can agree with.

As you guys do this,,, try not to frame this in a way that identifies this as a conservative vs liberal thing. EVERYONE benefits if we can get vaping approved and have a safe legal alternative to smoking.

However, if conservative vapors are willing to get the support from thier mouthpieces, and progressive vapers can convince the progressive ones,,, and independents work on the independent ones,,, we ALL win!! I'm all for that. I'll work in the middle... ;)

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Let everyone know that the FDA's current position is preventing a potentially life saving product from coming to market!! We need the help of the FDA to save the lives of millions of smokers.

If they say the current product is unsafe,,, get the FDA behind working with the industry to define a safe product, work with the industry to comply with the standard, and work with anti smoking groups to encourage people to chose vaping over smoking. Everyone wins in Harmony Garden's dream world,,, except big tobacco, maybe.

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
Let everyone know that the FDA's current position is preventing a potentially life saving product from coming to market!! We need the help of the FDA to save the lives of millions of smokers.

If they say the current product is unsafe,,, get the FDA behind working with the industry to define a safe product, work with the industry to comply with the standard, and work with anti smoking groups to encourage people to chose vaping over smoking. Everyone wins in Harmony Garden's dream world,,, except big tobacco, maybe.

Personally I want them to do what they are supposed to do! Which is RESEARCH....do not base decision on such a narrow field of testing! There are many juice producers and providers out there! This needs to be done the right way if done at all!

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Personally I want them to do what they are supposed to do! Which is RESEARCH....do not base decision on such a narrow field of testing! There are many juice producers and providers out there! This needs to be done the right way if done at all!

Yep,,, in the voice of the Cable Guy,,, Let's git 'er done!!!

We want a safe legal product,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread