Vapresso tarot nano or vapresso revenge mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Ok, back with my take in the mini...

Charged, reset the puff counter and have been using only this mod with the Berserker at .85 ohms, 15 watts, normal.

Almost six hours, over a tank of juice, over a hundred puffs, and the battery is at 50%. That’s with the lights off. That’s every bit as good as I get from the Tarot or the Swag ( single 18650).

Isticks perform marginally better, imho, smaller, lighter weight, and I have two that are over 3 years old, still work like new. But I can’t find any fault with this mini. Plus it has a clock.

I mean, how well it holds up, time will tell, but for now I can recommend it.

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 6:01 AM support@vaporesso.com <support@vaporesso.com> wrote:

Dear Tara,

We already acquired the issues about Revenger Mini and forward to our engineer to look into this
And also thanks for your suggestions about the device. That sounds a little hard to achieve, but we will still forward to our related team about it as well

Good news: Newest products from Vaporesso will be in the market soon: Nexus, Orca,Cascade one and Cascade one plus,there is always one that will satisfy you.Find more details please refer to below:
vape-kits-nexus-all-in-one-kit
vape-kits-orca-solo-kit-vape-pen
vape-kits-cascade-one-kit-vape-pen
Best Regards
Jessica Xu
support@vaporesso.com
Vaporesso
Vaporesso® (@vaporesso_ecig) • Instagram photos and videos

Reactions: stols001

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
I have the Revenger mini.
You MUST turn the back lighting off, if you want to use the Revenger mini for any sensible length of time.
The excessive power usage from the back lighting, coupled with a less than average efficiency of the power converter, calls for an abysmal battery performance.
It is an exceedingly good looking setup, but they overlooked the consumption of the LEDs in the back panel.
1527578757535760594853.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread