Variable voltage units.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conky

Feb 26, 2013
Wentzville,MO
Hi Conky, I'm from nw Indiana...Been reading here for quite some time and finally decided I need to start posting :)

Did the same. Read alot of great info and then started posting. I'm from North GA and moved here 3 yrs ago with my job. Lived in TX before here. Dang is N Indiana cold! I'm ready for Spring.

Edit: Saw your 2nd post. See you have a Provari. Glad to hear another happy owner of one. This is making my decission easier.

Last edited:

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
The evic is not a bad device, and its cool that its upgradable. I like that it will take the current wattage/voltage you're vaping at and make a guess on how many puffs you have until your battery runs out. It doesn't feel cheap , but it doesn't feel really nicely made either. All in all I don't regret buying it. When I bought it i didn't really have the money for a provari so it was nice that the evic was half the price. I plan to keep it around and it will probably be a carto tank mod for me. That being said I think I'm going to order a new body kit for it because I don't care too much for the finish of the device.

Having said that though, after only a day with the provari I can tell this a great mod. The menu system isn't as robust as it could be but it gets the job done. And I think that's the point of the provari , it just gets the job done and does it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread