Various inquiries from a person of less than adequate knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there was something i could say to discourage you from your purchase... But i doubt there is. Just know that someone, you dont even know, on the internet is frowning right now!

:matrix:

There's a person on the other side of the internet smiling and waving back at you!

You people have hijacked my thread to the point that I doubt I will ever receive any helpful answers. I leave, to search out more helpful advice in other regions of this forum, GOOD DAY TO YOU!

There's a person on the other side of the internet smiling and waving back at you!

You people have hijacked my thread to the point that I doubt I will ever receive any helpful answers. I leave, to search out more helpful advice in other regions of this forum, GOOD DAY TO YOU!

I'm gonna pretend you're not including me in the "you people" since I tried to answer your original questions to the best of my ability. There are premade 0 nic menthol juices you can order or if you want to make something yourself there's a diy e-liquid forum that would probably be of better use for finding out what can and cannot be used with an ecig.

asti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
TX. USA
Sorry Mellie, I wasn't including you in that statement. I think at this point after doing some more research I'm just going to purchase a vaporizer, as much as I hate the $150 price tag.

WHOA Nellie! 150.00? way too much there Vaz... you can get a really nice easy to use kit with no nicotine juice to vape
I do want to caution you however, because when you start checking out all the flavors available, your credit card will WIMPER
Don't run off - stay on the forum, it will be fine....
A former cheesehead...
(go pack! and I still love Favre LOL)

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
Thank you for both for your replies!

TheBuss: Thank you but until sufficient evidence is presented indicating e-cigarettes are a serious health risk, I'll take a chance for the social aspect of vaping/smoking with friends. I'll look into VG juice.

son et lumiere: I was considering the Joye 510 from cignot.com. How is the service from these websites?

cignot is a good supplier but strictlyejuice is even better. Strictlyejuice offers a warranty on their product and it's cheaper. cignot is bigger so most people reccomend them. both suppliers are good I lean toward strictlyejuice over cignot because of the $5 and the warranty.

ropetrick

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2010
Athens, GA
Did you even bother reading the entire thread before posting this?

Yes, I did. Sorry I participated in the hijacking. I was just trying to give you heartfelt advice, not start a snark war.

1. Vaping might not help with those symptoms. These (at least the raw throat) are common side-effects of nicotine. I can't advise you on the added oils, etc.

2. I just got a 510. You should be fine switching from analogs to a 510, if you're committed to it. It's closer to the analog experience than I expected it to be, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread