• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vegatable Gardens or Mini Gardens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueeyekelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
all ove the USA
LOL you want weird my male role model growing up (at the time was my moms live in life partner, I am so happy she got rid of him but that is besides the point) was Scottish, my younger brother had a slightly Scottish accent in OR...lol

But he taught us to spell color with the ou and all that stuff... and mom was hopeless for me to understand a couple years ago when she came back from living in Scotland for a couple years because she called everything by a different name...LOL

blueeyekelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
all ove the USA
I took pictures yesterday thought I would post them.

Here is Emily's flower garden (I swear the plants grew 6 inches over night last night)

flowergarden.jpg

Here is two pictures of the one veggie garden

veggie1.jpg

veggie2.jpg

Here is the rhubarb

rhubarb.jpg

And lastly here are the pumpkins

pumpkins.jpg

There those are my end of may pictures (all the other plants are two small to take pics of...LOL

lairkeeper

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
Upstate, South Carolina
I really should stick my head in the women's room more often.

Nice gardens you've all got there ladies. I've got just a few tomatoes plants, some peppers, a cucumber and an eggplant this year. Oh...and one watermelon and I think a cantaloupe. I say think on the cantaloupe because we tossed in innards of a cantaloupe in that area of the garden and something sprouted there. We'll see if it gets melons ;)

jojogardener

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
Northeast
so excited, I had pumpkins set on the vine... never had them set before, tomotoes are getting big and a armanian cuc is almost ready for picking... girlies sunflowers are as tall as her daddy now (about 6 foot if not taller) and just going wild...LOL

doesnt that make you excited! I love to watch stuff grow!
It brings such pleasure.......

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Awesome garden! I started mine about 3 weeks ago...all the seeds came up so that's a good start! doing the raised square foot gardening bit...i'll have to post pics so u can see the progress. even used fully sustainable bamboo to create the "box" =)

Would love to see it, the bamboo sounds cool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread