Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Sorry if I already mentioned this I’m having a tough week but- a few months ago a vendor sent me a couple of coil master ready box nichrome coils along with a couple of RDAs I purchased.

took me awhile to give them a go because I’m a true SS fan but this weekend I used a couple in a a few few builds and LOVED the flavor and ramp up time. They had 9 all together broken down into 3 types about .3ohms and even though I’m not usually crazy about nichrome I really enjoyed these.
They came in a metal box with a a cardboard cover that said Coil Master Ready Box.

So now I can’t find em anywhere. Seriously??? Does anyone know of who might sell them or something similar to them? The ohms were right on the money with no hot spots although I space most my coils.

here’s what they looked like. So if anyone can find em or similar ones I’d be pretty happy about it. Thanks!!

AE9AF0DA-D8F7-4470-BD35-B235B565BDA4.jpeg
3A31E57B-DE53-49B6-8E6C-9DA9A6572901.jpeg
3530D26C-CB1D-4BF4-91B2-2CD370C195A4.jpeg

Reactions: stols001

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I'm not familiar with the Coilmaster Ready Box but if you are unable to find it you can get coils with the same specs from somewhere else without a problem.
There's lots of places that sell Ni80 pre-made coils:)

ok thanks. The funny thing is that I’m not crazy about Ni80 coils but I love the flavor, size and accuracy of these coils.

thanks again!!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    ok thanks. The funny thing is that I’m not crazy about Ni80 coils but I love the flavor, size and accuracy of these coils.

thanks again!!

Nichrome has been my wire of choice for quite a while now, I really don't like Kanthal and much prefer the Ni80 taste over SS.
    Nichrome Rocks:headbang:

As for the best place to get them from I would suggest putting up a post in the Shiny Thread, the folks in there seem to be in the loop and will surely have a good wire place for your needs:p

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    With the exception of a couple of their flagship products, CoilMaster is merely a rebrander. They just take products other brands have and put their own name on it. So you can just hop on over to Fasttech and get pre-made coils there. I'm sure they are the same Chinese metal used in any of the brands of coils FT sells.

Here's 11 pages of pre-made coils
    FastTech - Pre-coiled wires

If you want higher quality wires made of metal not sourced from China, you'll have to pay more from places like Kidney Puncher and such.

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread