Vendors with genuine 510 hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehvam

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
New York, NY
Well I recieved a new one from IV a week ago- after the 2 week waiting fiasco. It was part of the "make-up" for the long wait that we would get these "new-improved" attys that last 3times longer.
Its dead as a doorknob.
Take that as you will.
I do have a real Joye atty- vaping strong as we speak. One thing about those, they did produce alot of vapor, but if they die so wuick there might be a big trade-off.
I'm with Surf here, sell what you want but be honest. "new and improved" my ...., according to IV I should be going through Joye atties at about one every two days.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Here's a better link.

I believe someone said that the carts that fit these had foil caps rather than the standard plastic nibs? If that's the case, then we have our confirmation. They're actually J-510s, not Joye510s.

I just got a J118 and those carts are exactly the same. They do fit my REAL 510 also. I got some blanks and they are great for my 901(had to cut it down a little). I really like the tip and how you can see thru them. The white inner cups.
BTW I got my 510s from Awesomevapor.com and ecigexpress.com, both real 510s

Also the J118/VX2 has the same atty design as the fake 510s you pictured earlier. NO THROAT HIT AT ALL>>> good vapor but I sold the thing cause it sux....

Last edited:

bewzer

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
Everett, Wa.
why are some of you bashing Innovapor? if they ordered from Eastmall and were told they were legit, then why not promote that on the website? some here seem too quick to jump on the bashing bandwagon...i received 2 of these, im going to call them different and not "fake" or "knockoff", attys and with new carts they arent that bad...huge vapor and great hit, they just seem to burn through juice alot faster than i expected and neither have even given a hint of wanting to quit on me...call it luck of the draw, but im impressed with them...just give IV a chance to get their stuff back in order and give a proper response to the matter

i guess in a nutshell, let it be...if you dont like them shop elsewhere, and if you do like them, keep purchasing them from IV...all i see is unneeded bashing...you dont like it, theres plenty of other options...IMHO i think the people at IV are good people and wouldnt be knowingly selling stuff with false pretenses...they have other things on their plate ATM, like getting the crybabies their s**t before they off themselves like they were on Chantix

j4g3rb0mb3d

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Chicago, IL
Yeah that was me. Shawn at Litecig USA is selling this JOYE510 variant. He is honest about it not being a JOYE510 as he says on his webpage that this model is meant to COMPETE with the Joye510, JantyDura, Titan ,Yeti etc... I asked him if all of my Joye 510 accessories would be compatible with this and vice versa, he told me yes(which I'm sure in most circumstances is true) But the picture on his website is the Exact same picture as the weblink you referenced. It might be a good idea to get ahold of him and ask him exactly what the atomizers that come with his kits look like. Currently he is out of stock on his kits, but he might remember.

I made a post about Shawn's JSB 510 in his LiteCig forum, and he deleted it

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
why are some of you bashing Innovapor?

I want to be 100% clear about this. I am NOT bashing InnoVapor. My only issue with them is that they continue to list these JSB atomizers as JOYE510s. I think they should make a better distinction between Joye hardware and these JSB clones. But they have made an effort to make sure that anyone who wants genuine Joyes can get them easily with their orders and that's good. Outside of this single issue, I've had nothing but good experiences with them. I think they're one of the better vendors out there. They have great prices, excellent customer service and are very responsive to feedback. I'd just like to see some clarity about the atomizers they sell.

Ehvam

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
New York, NY
Brewskie- Well, this is forum where we discuss pvs, styles, distributors, no?
Do you chime in when people criticize Smoking Everywhere on these boards? If not, then why when its Innovapor? And why insult people who expect what they paid for in a timely manner?
Of course you give us YOUR opinion, while knocking other peoples opinions. Should we all sit in silence as the great Brewskie pontificates and showers us with his experience?
Your opinion is they are great. In others opinions they suck. Deal. Everyones entitled to their opinions.
So what should we be discussing on a forum about vaporizers and their distributors?
The weather?

Ehvam

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
New York, NY
I just want to add.... I really don't have a problem with Inno. I think they went through a patch and need to get it together, but its not personal. If I need something from them, I would be fine ordering... I just want to make sure they have fixed the issues first.
As for what I write about them.. my experience with them is my experience. I won't lie about it.

bewzer

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
Everett, Wa.
arent there enough threads about IV and their atomizers? im almost to the point of skipping anything that has the words 510 attys now because they all turn to this subject...do we need to litter the board with the same stuff over and over?

its just getting annoying is all, leave it in one thread instead of many threads and get your complaining sessions out there...it doesnt have to be in every section

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
arent there enough threads about IV and their atomizers? im almost to the point of skipping anything that has the words 510 attys now because they all turn to this subject...do we need to litter the board with the same stuff over and over?

its just getting annoying is all, leave it in one thread instead of many threads and get your complaining sessions out there...it doesnt have to be in every section

Agreed. The point of this thread wasn't to get back into the IV discussion. It was to list vendors with confirmed Joyetech hardware so that we can all make informed decisions with our money.

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
very sad news to report back , my "new and improved" 510 atty from Noah is indeed the knock off model , my 510 carts don't fit , not even close. In fact the blank carts i got from Noha as well seem to be a different verity as well. They are rounded on the top of the mouthpiece , they fit genuine 510 hardware but still barley fit into the knock off atty... sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread