Vermillion River

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy426

Verified Member
Sep 3, 2013
Minnesota
Has anyone else tried their juice.
I went to the vape shop today and tried their tobacco flavors and fell in love with their Premium Blend.
I was asking the guy behind the counter about it and he told me that it was from Vermillion River.
The flavor is Kentucky Premium Blend. This flavor is fantastic. So smooth and flavorful.
This is one tobacco I'm going to have to try and clone.

Reactions: DaveOno

handdrive

Jul 29, 2013
over the road
I live near the Lakeville store and have tried almost all the flavors and havent found any I can say I didnt like. Sure some I wouldnt buy because of preference like any tobacco flavors for instance ill pass on, just the smell makes me remember anologs and 50 days without them im happy to avoid.

I have to say I am in love with their Georgia Peach, Texas Watermelon, and Hard Lemonaid. All three are all day vapes. Frequently refilling half full tanks with any of those three to make a unique blend.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: DaveOno

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I'm smoking the Hot Cinnamon from there right now and I absolutely ADORE IT! I spilled half the first small bottle I got from them the day before yesterday so I found out it tastes just like the candy in every way, shape, or form...lol

Last night I went back and ordered another larger bottle because I KNOW this is going to be a regular flavor.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Hi fellow Lakevillions and Minnesotans. :)I have VR right in my back yard too. The first juice I ever bought was Kentucky Premium Blend. It was love at first vape and I will always have some in my rotation. I'm not bias towards them because they're local either, its just that they're that good. I didn't even realize HOW good they were until I tried a few crappy ones from other vendors.

I don't visit the shop very often but when I do, its always packed. It makes me happy to see so many people embracing the vape thing. Many of them are just getting help with their first set-ups. Another ecig store just popped up in Lakeville too called e-puff on hwy42 and Ipava. That one is much closer to me, but their juice isn't nearly as good, imo.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
All the KY blends are great, depending on your personal preferences. My personal favorite is KY Blend No. 7, which is KY Premium spiked with bourbon flavor. Nom nom!

If you like non-tobacco flavors, I can highly recommend the Pomegranate and Hard Lemonade.

What I really like about VR is that their mixing is done in a laboratory setting, and all the juices are steeped for 2 weeks before they can be sent out. Top notch juice maker IMO.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
VR was was discussed in the natural tobacco thread. VR was asked directly if the ky line was a net but only a vague answer was given.

I have a lot of nets and I can say with some certainty the it is not a net. Could be some sort of hybrid but it burns super clean. No quick gunking in my experience.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
I LOVE VR juice.
I have lots of it!
KY premium blend is my fave, but LOVE the KY4............maybe that is my fave?, but I love the vanilla blend.............maybe that is my fave?..........................but I love their cinnamon rolls...............yeah, maybe that is my fave?
Well, you get the picture.
I think they are well worth the price.
Top shelf always costs more.
Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread