Status
Not open for further replies.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
I have been vaping since December 2010....happily. Wife JUST received the first order of Ms T's juice. The theme of this order was pretty much cheesecake. Toffee, choc brownie, plain, etc.

Packing was cool. Love the eco friendly popcorn.... (almost ate it). :unsure:

But the juice.... HOLY COW! I can't even believe we didn't order sooner. This is gonna get dangerous. Kudos to the team....this is right out of the package with no steeping. I can't even imagine what a little steeping will bring.

Might be time to look over the menu.... Nice Work! :p

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Hi Yank....Glad to hear you're liking your new juices. I've held off on ordering from Ms. T because the prices seem rather steep (pun). However, I've been looking at her site the past few days & everything looks yummy. Is there a cinnamon pastry type juice that you or your wife would recommend - there are so many that I could use some advice to help me decide.

Moody2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
A lot of people recommend cinnamon Danish banana. Mine is currently steeping so I cannot give you an accurate review yet. With more than 35 different flavors of Ms T's juices that I have tried I have yet to have an unvapable flavor. Every one was spot on taste to its name. You need to find your flavors. But when you never have to waste a bottle or money trying a crappy flavor then to me the price is worth every cent. Her quality and awesomeness has me as a life long customer and I no longer vape anyone else's. Try a few and I promise you'll never want any other juice.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Is there a cinnamon pastry type juice that you or your wife would recommend - there are so many that I could use some advice to help me decide.

Go to the following link to see the most popular flavors based on units sold (go to Page 7 / Post #253 for the latest update) http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ms-ts-bakery/83194-our-top-10-most-popular-flavors-7.html

There are cinnamon pastry types that rank high on the above list such as cinnamon roll & snickerdoodle cookie. I'm sure you'll find juices you will love. Good luck . . .

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Hi Yank....Glad to hear you're liking your new juices. I've held off on ordering from Ms. T because the prices seem rather steep (pun). However, I've been looking at her site the past few days & everything looks yummy. Is there a cinnamon pastry type juice that you or your wife would recommend - there are so many that I could use some advice to help me decide.
I can't recommend a cinn type yet. Se loves cheesecake so most stayed along that theme. But I have an eye on cinn bun or something. The menu is endless. It's gonna be a bit for me to circle them up. :p

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
A lot of people recommend cinnamon Danish banana. Mine is currently steeping so I cannot give you an accurate review yet. With more than 35 different flavors of Ms T's juices that I have tried I have yet to have an unvapable flavor. Every one was spot on taste to its name. You need to find your flavors. But when you never have to waste a bottle or money trying a crappy flavor then to me the price is worth every cent. Her quality and awesomeness has me as a life long customer and I no longer vape anyone else's. Try a few and I promise you'll never want any other juice.
We weren't a huge fan of coconut dream pie. She's a huge coconut fan. But I'm tossing that into the steep pile and try in an atty next week or so.

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Go to the following link to see the most popular flavors based on units sold (go to Page 7 / Post #253 for the latest update) http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ms-ts-bakery/83194-our-top-10-most-popular-flavors-7.html

There are cinnamon pastry types that rank high on the above list such as cinnamon roll & snickerdoodle cookie. I'm sure you'll find juices you will love. Good luck . . .

Hi Knot...Whew....not an easy choice & I truly appreciate the link, however, I don't think my Visa is going to be thrilled. I've come up with the following but definately can't order all of them at once, sooooo, have you tried any of these:
snickerdoodle cookie....sugar cookie....cinnamon roll....st. louis gooey butter cake (sounds yummy)....apple pie....
cake batter....apple crumble.....whoa, that's just hitting the pastry section! Any input would be great...thanx

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Moishesmom. I can't speak in these flavors. (Although one or two may make my next order). I can tell you that cheesecake is good. It compares very nicely to aliens. Then of course the variations of them are good. Wife loves the 9 mints too. I have the mint choc.

As for steeping, we got the order yesterday and tried them all. They were all great out of the package. They will only get better with time too. They recommend trying them right away. If you like, they'll get better. If you don't, you may after a week or two.

One example is the coconut dream. Love coconut but it was ok at best. so I'm gonna let that steep for a couple of weeks to see if it gets better.

I def would be trying the small trials first. Nothing compares to my Boba's

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
Hi and Welcome to Ms. T's!

The Cinnamon Roll and Sugar Cookie are fantastic. I have yet to come across a Ms. T's flavor that isn't spot on, though some of her juices get even better/smoother with steeping. I would definitely agree with buying small bottles first to see what you like, especially since her menu is extensive. She is my "go-to" company when it comes to delicious juices. The price is worth it. It was nice to finally find a vendor that I didn't have to worry about my purchases. I just order, and she takes care of the rest...and when I say take care, I mean TAKE CARE. I have yet to have an unacceptable juice, or order, and I have been a customer since November of 2011.

Her fruit and bakery vapes have no compare in my book, and yeah, I have tried a few other company's out there from the popular and less expensive list of vendors mentioned on this forum...none of them can compare to the YUM factor that is Ms. T's, and the customer service is excellent.

Ms. T's all the way!:thumbs:

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA

The Cinnamon Roll and Sugar Cookie are fantastic. I have yet to come across a Ms. T's flavor that isn't spot on, though some of her juices get even better/smoother with steeping. I would definitely agree with buying small bottles first to see what you like, especially since her menu is extensive. She is my "go-to" company when it comes to delicious juices. The price is worth it. It was nice to finally find a vendor that I didn't have to worry about my purchases. I just order, and she takes care of the rest...and when I say take care, I mean TAKE CARE. I have yet to have an unacceptable juice, or order, and I have been a customer since November of 2011.

Her fruit and bakery vapes have no compare in my book, and yeah, I have tried a few other company's out there from the popular and less expensive list of vendors mentioned on this forum...none of them can compare to the YUM factor that is Ms. T's, and the customer service is excellent.

Impressive "green" packing. Loved it. I've got my eye on Cinn Roll (although I've tried a couple others that were 'raved' about and we weren't impressed....so it brings some hesitation). The Sugar Cookie has already seemed to make the next cut. I could go nuts with that list. I must retain control.

KnotGillty

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
Sacramento CA
Hi Knot...Whew....not an easy choice & I truly appreciate the link, however, I don't think my Visa is going to be thrilled. I've come up with the following but definately can't order all of them at once, sooooo, have you tried any of these:
snickerdoodle cookie....sugar cookie....cinnamon roll....st. louis gooey butter cake (sounds yummy)....apple pie....
cake batter....apple crumble.....whoa, that's just hitting the pastry section! Any input would be great...thanx

I've heard really really good things about cinnamon roll, st. louis gooey butter cake, and apple crumble, but I've not yet tried them.

I've tried Sugar Cookie. It's in my top 5. Also, it's a great mixing agent to combine with other juices to make them more delicious. Cake Batter is really good too. It was one of the first juices I tried and was in rotation until I tried Sugar cookie. Snickerdoodle Cookie is the #1 seller for Ms. T. When I first tried it straight out of the box I thought the cinnamon flavor was dominant over the others. It was the first juice with a cinnamon taste I ever tried. But after it steeped, the other flavors blended together nicely. A flavor not on your list that is hugely popular is Strawberry Shortcake. It's an all day vape for many people around here including myself. Another amazing flavor is Strawberry Bubblegum. Strawberry pancakes too (Ms. T knows how to do strawberry). I also found I love French Vanilla Cappuccino and I'm not even a coffee drinker. I like to mix it with 50% sugar cookie and currently, that combo is my all time favorite vape at the moment. The list goes on and on. I've tried maybe 40 flavors from Ms. T and there have only been a handful that were not for me. My goal when I started vaping 6 months ago was to find 5 all day vapes that I could rotate through and never tire of. I've accomplished that with the help of Ms. T's juices.

Last edited:

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield

Hi Cinna.....Sold! Cinnamon Roll & Sugar Cookie are on top of the list. It's been so very difficult finding juices, that even come close to all the 'raves' concerning them, that I was almost convinced that my taste buds were the problem. I've been DIY for over a year in search of 'my true love'... even tho I have found 2 juices that are pretty good - I still mix them with my own brew; funny these don't even come from 'specialty juice vendor'.

Thank you for taking the time to help me decide - as soon as I select 1-2 more, I'm taking the plunge (splurge)...can't wait. Thanks again......

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
ok. I'm getting hungry now. :(

Yank.....The menu looks like a threat to my thighs....everything sounds wonderful. Seems like Strawberry Shortcake has quite a following so that just may have to go on my list & Snickerdoodle, if for no other reason than everybody orders it, is hitting the list also. Decisions, decisions........

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
Strawberry Shortcake is my number one vape. For me, it is a MUST HAVE and often.

Back to the Cinnamon Roll...it is good. I enjoy it quite a bit, as I said earlier, however to me, it's one of those juices that has to steep for about a week before you can really appreciate it to it's fullest potential. It goes great with my morning coffee when I can tear myself away from Blueberry Pie. Blueberry Pie...my precioussssssssssss!!!

Taste is subjective though...what I love and adore, others might say "meh". So those little $5.00 trial size bottles are always recommended. I have found about 98% of the time, if it's a flavor I like to actually eat (strawberry..strawberry shortcake..blueberry pie), and it's on Ms. T's menu, it's spot on. If it's not quite where I want it right out of the box, I steep it for about a week and try again. To date, I rarely find a flavor that I don't like...if I do, I tend to pm a forum member I am familiar with and that I know would enjoy it and just send it on, but that's just me. The juices I enjoy though...I will sing their praises because they keep me analog free and happy. I consider myself extremely lucky that my search is over and while I may occasionally browse another vendor, I might even order from one to see what they are about; Ms. T's is THE juice...in my book anyway. :)

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Yup. You guessed it. She ordered another 12. Wait a second. TWELVE!!!! YES TWELVE! Holy %@$&.

But, strawberry cheesecake, choc covered cherry, French toast, sugar cookie, orange cream sickle.... Wait. That list goes on and on. Unbelievable!

Ok. HERE is the scary part! The 10% coupon I found saved us $13. Really?! :ohmy: I need to stop her.
She calls Ms Ts flavors "stupid good!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread