Very Saddened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
I rarely comment on this thread. But as a previous owner of several Imeo products (still have my trusted GGTB!), I'm truly saddened by this:

fasttech . com / products / 1505000]$35.50 Ithaka Rebuildable Atomizer (4.0mL) - w/ logo at fasttech - Worldwide Free Shipping

:(

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Like I said, I don't post in the GG thread much over the last 3 years. Just trying to help!

No problem buddy I gathered that and I didn't intend for my comment to be anything else than advisory. We avoid putting links in order for people not to confuse copies with the real thing. As you can imagine a link on the official GG forum may be construed as a link to a genuine GG product.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
because of things like this Imeo should stop his lifetime guarantee for GG products. I know if I were the maker I would

I really hope he doesnt, Im sure that Imeo would be able to tell if an items was sent to him and it was not real? Why should we who have the genuine items suffer. Part of what we pay for with GG is the quality and the service and warranty.

Not to be disagreeable, and you know I admire you and your opinions.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
No problem buddy I gathered that and I didn't intend for my comment to be anything else than advisory. We avoid putting links in order for people not to confuse copies with the real thing. As you can imagine a link on the official GG forum may be construed as a link to a genuine GG product.

Trust me, I'll stay clear of this area. Bad on me!

floridaBMW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
S. Florida
I understand that there has been a influx of clones lately. But to me there is no substitution for the genuine article at all. The only thing that worries me are the clone parts being put into originals then sold to others. I buy the real one because I like supporting the effort and ingenuity people like Imeo puts into his products. I suppose theres that argument for someone who can't afford the real one can buy a clone, but....$2?? for a Just GG can't be that far out of reach for that many people.

Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread