Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I use 50/50 because I make most of my recipes 50/50. A lot of people like to maximize their VG, so for them VG-based is better. Some people are sensitive to VG or PG, and would obviously prefer to limit their exposure, and choose that way.

Most flavor concentrates are PG based, so if you are using, say, a 10% flavor percentage, that's (usually) going to be 10% PG in your mix right off the top, so one reason to use VG nic base would be to offset some of that PG (if that's your preference).

As a general rule, PG is better for flavor delivery, and VG is better for cloud production. Usually retail juices for subohmer / high wattage / cloud chasers are high VG.

So it all just depends on how you vape and what you like.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
what would be the preferred choice by people to get a nic shot vg or pg based ?
what are the advantages of picking either ?
Hi mate,
If I was mixing with nic shots: separate bottles of VG/PG and flavour concentrate, I would get them in VG to balance out the PG in my flavours.
If you are buying them to mix with a "doubler",(pre-flavoured 0nic) I would get them in 50/50.

Horses, of course.

Cheers
I

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Check this out:
Bottom of the page
Revolute Booster 10ml 50/50
upload_2017-10-14_21-28-53.png

Cheers
I

Reactions: stols001

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Nice find!
Better to get 2 or 3... they are small. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

LOL... not sure if serious. :D
A 250ml of 100mg nic lasts me the better part of a year at around 10ml a day of 6mg DIY.
(Actually... longer I suppose. I haven't run, or even thought about, the numbers in over a year.)

Which explains why, with ordering from four different sources, I've ended up with more than a decade's supply taking up space in the fridge. :rolleyes:

:p

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
LOL... not sure if serious. :D
A 250ml of 100mg nic lasts me the better part of a year at around 10ml a day of 6mg DIY.

Which explains why, with ordering from four different sources, I've ended up with more than a decade's supply taking up space in the fridge. :rolleyes:

:p
Not kidding even a bit....I have 2L of 100mg/ml in the freezer. 20 years worth for me and Mrs. Izan.
Large bottles of over 20mg/ml will not be available for much longer.
This is from 4 days ago: Site is GONE now.
n72.JPG

Cheers
I

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I bought my nic in 100mg 50/50 just for convenience to work with. My wife vapes 50/50 and I vape 60/40. I scaled the liter into 1-500ml then 10-50ml bottles and into the freezer they went so I grab a 50, thaw it out and cut it into 100ml of 48nic that I use at my desk. When I run outta 50's I cut the next 500ml into 10 more.
This is how I calculated it out using the EJM calc:
mXbMdIG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread