Vg/pg premixed with nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I know Liquid Barn has premixed nicotine. I have used their nicotine before in more concentrated form, but they now have more options. I also picked up some premixed a few years ago, but can't remember where. I know there are many places that have premixed and I'm sure you'll get more responses.

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
If you want to experiment with ratios I think it's easier to get nic concentrate and Vg + PG separately. Not that hard to put together and it doesn't need steeping, just a wee shake.
I've been considering it. Reviewing prices looks so cheap but I was concerned about mixing the nic incorrectly and right now I have no mixing equipment. Just want I for from lb for shake and vape. I might do my toes in my next order.

Reactions: stols001

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
I know Liquid Barn has premixed nicotine. I have used their nicotine before in more concentrated form, but they now have more options. I also picked up some premixed a few years ago, but can't remember where. I know there are many places that have premixed and I'm sure you'll get more responses.
I order from them now. Have a big order now I'm waiting to place but stop deciding on the flavors. So far I really like their stuff.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
concerned about mixing the nic incorrectly and right now I have no mixing equipment
If you don't know how to calculate the amount of concentrated nic base - there's calculators for that, in your app store as well as online.
As to the equipment, mine consists of a 50ml shot glass with a scale on the side and a 250ml bottle I mix everything together in. Both was about 5€.

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
Have you tried any of their flavor concentrates? Was thinking of trying the strawberry.
So far I've tried strawberry, starwberry cheesecake, blueberry, green Apple and vanilla tobacco. I liked but the green Apple. Now I'm ordering those all minus the green Apple. I'm thinking of also ordering the regular tobacco, sour worm, pineapple, peach, melon, that rainbow flavor, and muffin man. For mixes two 3mg and 0mg bases.

goalie

Mar 20, 2014
Minnesota, US
I've been very happy with Liquid Barn. Their system is easy to use and the flavors are good. I used to buy 100mg liquid and dilute it down, but this is just so much easier and less mess. It maybe a bit more than some of the other sources, but I can mix something up and its ready in minutes. Most flavors are ready to vape right away. Some do require some extra time to steep, but not many.

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
So far I've tried strawberry, starwberry cheesecake, blueberry, green Apple and vanilla tobacco. I liked but the green Apple. Now I'm ordering those all minus the green Apple. I'm thinking of also ordering the regular tobacco, sour worm, pineapple, peach, melon, that rainbow flavor, and muffin man. For mixes two 3mg and 0mg bases.[/Quote
This one I mean.. deleted? Update? How?

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Why can't I delete or update this comment?
We can only edit our own posts for a limited time. We are never permitted to completely delete any post. If it is something that is really bugging you; you can use the "Report" button at the bottom right of every post. It will open a dialog box, in which you can explain the change you are requesting, and then gets automatically sent directly to the mods/admin for action. It is left to their discretion if the change/correction is applied. :)

• Agree

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
We can only edit our own posts for a limited time. We are never permitted to completely delete any post. If it is something that is really bugging you; you can use the "Report" button at the bottom right of every post. It will open a dialog box, in which you can explain the change you are requesting, and then gets automatically sent directly to the mods/admin for action. It is left to their discretion if the change/correction is applied. :)
I see. I will keep this in mind the next time I speak positively/ negatively about a place. I should be able to modify it anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread