The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VIP August Meeting Discussion

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sharky

Sharky Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    Are we still on for the 9th? Looking forward to seeing everybody again.

Looking forward to meeting you Ryle.

2. desrtrat

desrtrat Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    The 9th? I hope to be able to make it, it was such a blast last time, but unfortunately, with the ball and ch..uh.. I mean wife back, I can't commit for sure. I KNOW!! I'll have an "Emergency" at work and stop by for a few. Shhhh..it's a secret.

3. DisMan

DisMan Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2008
    Or you can be honest and put that b....*erm* wife in check. ;)

Face it, there's no "emergencies" in this economy anymore. Remember, there's no more *cough*bull*****cough* work left to do.

4. Sharky

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    And that my friends is why I have stayed single since my divorce from my second wife back in 94. I am too old to change and too ornery to put up with the bull. I do what I want when I want, period. No self respecting woman would put up with me :D

5. SheerLuckHolmes

SheerLuckHolmes Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Tempe, Az
    DATE - Set (tentatively) for the 9th, same place, same time (1:00). I'll be talking to John tomorrow to confirm the date. If it has to change, I'll post ASAP.

Would that be;
    PLACE: HAZELWOODS 1ST PLACE
    3626 E Indian School Rd
    Phoenix, AZ 85018
    Phone: (602) 957-2462
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

6. Sharky

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
  7. DisMan

DisMan Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2008
    I'll be there. I loved the cheese sticks. Will probably order double this time since I'm on vacation. :)

8. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi Guys! I haven't been able to get ahold of John to confirm that the 9th is ok. grrrr.

I'll call the bar manager on Monday afternoon and post a new thread if everthing is a go (should be ok? Not football season yet, is it?).

We'll be at Hazelwoods on 36th Street and Indian School again, at 1:00. Loads of food for lunch and plenty to choose from to drink. Good Times! (Now I have to try the sticks... thanks Dis! Just what my ... needs, ha).

9. Hellen A. Handbasket

Listen up Bubbles... you are the scheduled entertainment at 3:00! You have to go. Can't you just BRING the ball and ch... arming lady!!

Oh... maybe not... I suspect you wouldn't be such a Fungi then. :D Just one *look* from the wifey and Dan will transform from Trailer Park Boy to "yes dear" husband... ha.

It is the #1 Husband Rule - Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Husband Rule #2 - See rule #1.

#1 Wife Rule - Sometimes they lie, punish them for it later when they think they've gotten away with it.

#2 Wife Rule - Sometimes they embarrass you in public. Punish them for it later when they think they've gotten away with it.

There are 300 more Wife Rules... all end with "Punish them for it later when they think they've gotten away with it." I'd tell you guys, but then I'd have to kill you all, ha."

10. Sharky

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    You are just cruel Vicky :D

11. Hellen A. Handbasket

LOL... Sharky. Mr. Handbasket was pissing me off yesterday, and it just all came out on the forum...

:smiles, bats eyelashes and whispers: sorrrreeeeeeeeee Dan!!

Mr. DesrtRat/Dan/Ratty/Bubbles you better go though... or else... ummm, urrrr, I'll think of something! Besides, aren't you bringing your motley crew with you? Isn't that considered a meeting at the office? Hmmmmm.... not technically a lie... then you can avoid punishment! ha

AND - Check out the new thread for our next meeting on the 9th!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vip-vaping-phoenix/30163-vip-social-group-meeting-08-09-09-1-00-a.html

12. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    LOL! Sad but true!! My problem is that the wife works on weekends and I have the kids, so afternoons don't work so well. Evenings on weekdays work best for me... :( I'll see what I can work out, but I just can't commit to being there yet. Sorry!! And your rules are pretty right on haha...

13. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    haha..it's not quite THAT bad dude! It's just that the wife works on weekends so I have the kids. She'd have to take the day off if I did this and we could use the money right about now...if this were going down on a weekday it wouldn't be a problem..

14. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Oh..I put her in check all the time. I look at her and say "SHUTUP!! You're not the boss of me!!".....on the inside..

15. desrtrat

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Well, there's nothing stopping the others from going but I don't know if they'll go or not. I don't know that they're on here much. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not really their leader haha If I can't make it to this one, hopefully I can make it to the next one (if it's on a weekday...hint hint)! I'll be sure to be extra dorky just for you Vicky to make up for the absence! hahha and you know as well as I do...there's no such thing as "avoiding punishment"... ;)

16. Hellen A. Handbasket

We hear that ya know... part of the rules... ummm #107. ;)

Ah, phoey Dan. I forgot about the little ones... How old? Isn't it Go To Work With Mom Week? LOL Hope you can figure out a way to come for a while at least. If not, at least I'll get 'extra dorky' from you at the next one, ha. Took a day for my stomach muscles to go back to normal from all the LOL I did last time. You guys were killin' me...

Anyone from your entourage coming?

Football season will mean that we're going to have to change some dates to week nights. John will give us the bar's scheduled events next Sunday, and I'll chat with Hazelwood's mgr. to see what he suggests and we all can discuss it there.

17. Terraphon

Terraphon Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    So this thing is still going down on the 9th, right?

Same bat time, same bat channel?

18. emsmom

emsmom Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2009
    Arizona
    Was going to be out of town, but postponed trip. Come on, there are just some priorities in life:) Will be there and hopefully earlier this time! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

19. Hellen A. Handbasket

Yup!

Senior Rob... see the new thread with meeting info. por favor!!;)

Also, bring some of the latest stuff you've reviewed so we can see it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.