• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIP August Meeting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2008
The 9th? I hope to be able to make it, it was such a blast last time, but unfortunately, with the ball and ch..uh.. I mean wife back, I can't commit for sure. I KNOW!! I'll have an "Emergency" at work and stop by for a few. Shhhh..it's a secret.

Or you can be honest and put that b....*erm* wife in check. ;)

Face it, there's no "emergencies" in this economy anymore. Remember, there's no more *cough*bull*****cough* work left to do.

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
The 9th? I hope to be able to make it, it was such a blast last time, but unfortunately, with the ball and ch..uh.. I mean wife back, I can't commit for sure. I KNOW!! I'll have an "Emergency" at work and stop by for a few. Shhhh..it's a secret.

And that my friends is why I have stayed single since my divorce from my second wife back in 94. I am too old to change and too ornery to put up with the bull. I do what I want when I want, period. No self respecting woman would put up with me :D

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
DATE - Set (tentatively) for the 9th, same place, same time (1:00). I'll be talking to John tomorrow to confirm the date. If it has to change, I'll post ASAP.

Would that be;
PLACE: HAZELWOODS 1ST PLACE
3626 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Phone: (602) 957-2462
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi Guys! I haven't been able to get ahold of John to confirm that the 9th is ok. grrrr.

I'll call the bar manager on Monday afternoon and post a new thread if everthing is a go (should be ok? Not football season yet, is it?).

We'll be at Hazelwoods on 36th Street and Indian School again, at 1:00. Loads of food for lunch and plenty to choose from to drink. Good Times! (Now I have to try the sticks... thanks Dis! Just what my ... needs, ha).

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona

Listen up Bubbles... you are the scheduled entertainment at 3:00! You have to go. Can't you just BRING the ball and ch... arming lady!!

Oh... maybe not... I suspect you wouldn't be such a Fungi then. :D Just one *look* from the wifey and Dan will transform from Trailer Park Boy to "yes dear" husband... ha.

It is the #1 Husband Rule - Happy Wife = Happy Life.

Husband Rule #2 - See rule #1.

#1 Wife Rule - Sometimes they lie, punish them for it later when they think they've gotten away with it.

#2 Wife Rule - Sometimes they embarrass you in public. Punish them for it later when they think they've gotten away with it.

There are 300 more Wife Rules... all end with "Punish them for it later when they think they've gotten away with it." I'd tell you guys, but then I'd have to kill you all, ha."

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
Listen up Bubbles... you are the scheduled entertainment at 3:00! You have to go. Can't you just BRING the ball and ch... arming lady!!

Oh... maybe not... I suspect you wouldn't be such a Fungi then. :D Just one *look* from the wifey and Dan will transform from Trailer Park Boy to "yes dear" husband... ha.

#1 Wife Rule - Sometimes they lie, punish them for it later when they think they've gotten away with it.

#2 Wife Rule - Sometimes they embarrass you in public. Punish them for it later when they think they've gotten away with it.

There are 300 more Wife Rules... all end with "Punish them for it later when they think they've gotten away with it." I'd tell you guys, but then I'd have to kill you all, ha."

You are just cruel Vicky :D

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
LOL... Sharky. Mr. Handbasket was pissing me off yesterday, and it just all came out on the forum...

:smiles, bats eyelashes and whispers: sorrrreeeeeeeeee Dan!!

Mr. DesrtRat/Dan/Ratty/Bubbles you better go though... or else... ummm, urrrr, I'll think of something! Besides, aren't you bringing your motley crew with you? Isn't that considered a meeting at the office? Hmmmmm.... not technically a lie... then you can avoid punishment! ha

AND - Check out the new thread for our next meeting on the 9th!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...vip-social-group-meeting-08-09-09-1-00-a.html

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ

LOL! Sad but true!! My problem is that the wife works on weekends and I have the kids, so afternoons don't work so well. Evenings on weekdays work best for me... :( I'll see what I can work out, but I just can't commit to being there yet. Sorry!! And your rules are pretty right on haha...

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
And that my friends is why I have stayed single since my divorce from my second wife back in 94. I am too old to change and too ornery to put up with the bull. I do what I want when I want, period. No self respecting woman would put up with me :D

haha..it's not quite THAT bad dude! It's just that the wife works on weekends so I have the kids. She'd have to take the day off if I did this and we could use the money right about now...if this were going down on a weekday it wouldn't be a problem..

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Or you can be honest and put that b....*erm* wife in check. ;)

Face it, there's no "emergencies" in this economy anymore. Remember, there's no more *cough*bull*****cough* work left to do.

Oh..I put her in check all the time. I look at her and say "SHUTUP!! You're not the boss of me!!".....on the inside..

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
LOL... Sharky. Mr. Handbasket was pissing me off yesterday, and it just all came out on the forum...

:smiles, bats eyelashes and whispers: sorrrreeeeeeeeee Dan!!

Mr. DesrtRat/Dan/Ratty/Bubbles you better go though... or else... ummm, urrrr, I'll think of something! Besides, aren't you bringing your motley crew with you? Isn't that considered a meeting at the office? Hmmmmm.... not technically a lie... then you can avoid punishment! ha

AND - Check out the new thread for our next meeting on the 9th!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...vip-social-group-meeting-08-09-09-1-00-a.html

Well, there's nothing stopping the others from going but I don't know if they'll go or not. I don't know that they're on here much. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not really their leader haha If I can't make it to this one, hopefully I can make it to the next one (if it's on a weekday...hint hint)! I'll be sure to be extra dorky just for you Vicky to make up for the absence! hahha and you know as well as I do...there's no such thing as "avoiding punishment"... ;)

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Oh..I put her in check all the time. I look at her and say "SHUTUP!! You're not the boss of me!!".....on the inside..
We hear that ya know... part of the rules... ummm #107. ;)

Ah, phoey Dan. I forgot about the little ones... How old? Isn't it Go To Work With Mom Week? LOL Hope you can figure out a way to come for a while at least. If not, at least I'll get 'extra dorky' from you at the next one, ha. Took a day for my stomach muscles to go back to normal from all the LOL I did last time. You guys were killin' me...

Anyone from your entourage coming?

Football season will mean that we're going to have to change some dates to week nights. John will give us the bar's scheduled events next Sunday, and I'll chat with Hazelwood's mgr. to see what he suggests and we all can discuss it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread