• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIP group West Side Vaping Happy Hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hubby and I decided to go to a new place near my house yesterday. Of course, I wandered in with my PV in hand (my new SB!). We ordered a few burgers and a couple of beers. Then the owner came up to talk to us and I asked him about using e-cigs in his establishment.

He knew about them, but had never seen them before. He asked if they were tobacco free (yes) and if they had an odor... So I blew some nice puffs in his face for him to smell (he was afraid at first, ha). The delicious RY4 aroma was all he smelled, and he said it didn't linger.

I asked if he'd be up to having a group of vapers in the place, and he's all excited about it.

I even told him we'd print him up some signs that CLEARLY allow vaping but exclude cigarette smoking! (Anyone that can do this??? Regular paper is fine, color prefered)

PLACE:
Riff Raff Bar & Grill
13915 N. Dysart Road (Suite C 1-2)
El Mirage, AZ 85335

So West Siders (and anyone who wants to drive in)... how about coming up with a happy hour social date west side fashion?

*Flashes L west side gang sign on forehead*

If you are interested... lmk what you think and your schedule is (time, day and maybe next week??) here! After I get an idea so we can include the most people, I'll get in touch with them to set it up.

:thumb:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
We'll wait until some more of the Westies notice this and then we'll set up something...

A Sunday night might be good... low key and we aren't fighting a crowd in the bar then? Dunno. That or we could do happy hour (say 6:00) on a Friday?

Maybe I'll try to pop in there for a bit on a Friday or Sat. night and see how crowded it is.

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
As a followup, I also have a nearly (99%) full doubler of TV Kretek that I would like to find a new home for (or trade). If figured I would give it a try after all the rave reviews, but, as it turns out, I'm not a clove fan...
I am I am I am.....i smoked cloves for 10 years and i havent tried a clove juice yet....You still got some??? Let me know or PM me ok? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread